⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

The Sunday Discussion - Caliente - Author of "Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-"

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #45305645.

Datfacesoldier wrote: Been using his mods since the oblivion days, through fallout 3 new vegas skyrim skyrim se and fallout 4. Hopefully many more years of quality modding to come from this one :)

That's amazing, because CBBE has only been available for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and in future SSE. =P
Also, her*. Edited by Jeir

In response to post #45305645. #45307885 is also a reply to the same post.

Datfacesoldier wrote: Been using his mods since the oblivion days, through fallout 3 new vegas skyrim skyrim se and fallout 4. Hopefully many more years of quality modding to come from this one :)
Jeir wrote: That's amazing, because CBBE has only been available for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and in future SSE. =P
Also, her*.

Just wanted to infrom you he said "his mods" and not specifically CBBE.
Now i have no idea if Caliente made mods before Skyrim,
But if Datfacesoldier says so he may be right as far as i am know. Edited by GOTHMOGLOB

In response to post #45305645. #45307885, #45311735 are all replies on the same post.

Jeir wrote: That's amazing, because CBBE has only been available for Skyrim, Fallout 4, and in future SSE. =P
Also, her*.
GOTHMOGLOB wrote: Just wanted to infrom you he said "his mods" and not specifically CBBE.
But if Datfacesoldier says so he may be right as far as i am know.

And as someone on the CBBE mod team (even mentioned by name in the article...)

Caliente is female. She has not made mods before Skyrim (also in the article).

This article is about CBBE and Caliente's work. If he's not talking about either, then there was no point to his post. =)

In response to post #45305645. #45307885, #45311735, #45312010 are all replies on the same post.

Also, her*.
GOTHMOGLOB wrote: Just wanted to infrom you he said "his mods" and not specifically CBBE.
But if Datfacesoldier says so he may be right as far as i am know.
Jeir wrote: And as someone on the CBBE mod team (even mentioned by name in the article...)

Caliente is female. She has not made mods before Skyrim (also in the article).

This article is about CBBE and Caliente's work. If he's not talking about either, then there was no point to his post. =)

Is Caliente a her or a him, Jeir? It didn't mention "sex/gender" in the post above.

EDIT: Oops, should have refreshed the page before commenting :P Edited by doomknightofchaos