Creation Kit - Today?

barthigi

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict that it will come out on Wednesday, the 11th. That is the 2 month anniversary of Skyrim. Which I have played almost 400 hours already. I guess I am a professional Skyrim fanatic.

How is 2 months significant in ANY way? Most people (from what I gather) believe Steamworks is slowing the release down, meaning Bethesda doesn't have a day set in stone.

It will be released when it's ready. Not a minute sooner...

Edited by teklanika

I've seen other variations of the Steam Workshop from other moddable games and I can say from self experience that it really isn't worth the wait. I think Beth should have released the CK with the game then patched it later with the Steam Workshop if they feel so married to the concept.

I think Beth is making a console skyrim creation kit thing and they want it to be released first just to force us to use it so that we might "like" it more; that's why they haven't released it, they are perfecting the console one.

Modding a game is illegal on XBox live you could be banned for it.

And the GPU of both game systems (PS3 or Xbox) are old and couldn't run graphic enhancement mods, i dont believe in a creation kit for consoles.

But for those who want to try there are allready solutions to port mods on xbox by modifying saves with a usb key.

I don't know you guys, but I'm never going to use Steam Workshop - ever.

Because it's clear as sun that it's Steam that is slowing down everything, since Bethesda said CK would be the same tool they used to create the game.

Now, the game is buggy and everything, so maybe they thought giving it a little fix wouldn't be half bad. But anyway, they wouldn't start from zero, like they're doing now with the Workshop.

And I will never understand why they're doing this, since there's no need to link Skyrim and Steam even more tightly.