Creation Kit - Today?

barthigi

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright everybody follow my lead! Stand up from your computer. Put your pants back on; we both know. Put your shoes on. Grab your keys and open your door. Step outside, now lock your door. Go to a park and look at the pretty green trees.. or if you are in Canada.. look at evergreen trees so i don't have to change the sentence.

Alright everybody follow my lead! Stand up from your computer. Put your pants back on; we both know. Put your shoes on. Grab your keys and open your door. Step outside, now lock your door. Go to a park and look at the pretty green trees.. or if you are in Canada.. look at evergreen trees so i don't have to change the sentence.

But but but... Its -24 outside...

Of course, i do agree. The doom and gloom focus on the CK is a little over the top. I've had moments where i've been frothing at the bit for it. Then again, there are more important things to fret over. Everyone should head on over to Youtube and watch the 2 hours lecture on LFTR's, then worry about the idiots politicians who keep building conventional sold state nuclear reactors...

Maybe you'd like to come babysit my sick two year old while I go admire the trees. Be forewarned, you may want to wear your hazmat suit.

I'm good at multitasking, I can do a lot of stuff while still obsessing over the pending release of the CK.