Error in USLEEP on TES5edit

Deleted16872254User

I am getting this error for USLEEP in TES5edit:

[00:18] DLC1RedwaterDenLocation "Redwater Den" [LCTN:02004D6F]

[00:18] LCTN \ ACEP - Actor Cell Enable Point \ #6 \ Ref -> Found a PLYR reference, expected: ACHR,PARW,PBAR,PBEA,PCON,PFLA,PGRE,PHZD,PMIS,REFR

What is the fix?

To further look into it I activated the Unofficial patch for just skyrim and just dawnguard. I looked into DLC1 Redwater Den in TES5edit and was checking for the error. I think there is something really screwed up there which is in (Actor Cell Enable Point\ #6.) that line is totally different from dawnguard.esm and unofficial dawnguard patch.esp

I found this which is not in the other patches.

[REFR:000CE5FA] (places TreasBanditChest "Chest" [CONT:0003AC21] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of POIFallForest05 [CELL:0000BC34] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at 33,-19))

[Player 00000014]

In this particular section it goes from #0 - #8

The legendary patch has all 0 - 8 with data under ACEP

The other patches only have 0 -7 filled with data

I don't want to ignore the error.

Also the error comes up in Merge Plugin which is where I noticed errors in the first place but it was confirmed in TES5edit.

Very strange. Might sound obvious or useless, but I would certainly reinstall USLEEP to see if that does you any good. USLEEP is designed to not need any tweaking in any utility, such as cleaning, so if there's an error chances are your download got corrupted somehow.

I downloaded again both manually and through NMM. Both times the same error came up. The file still has an error. Changing the edit without knowing what goes there can mesh things up even more. Even if I think what goes there based on the other patches and do that it could potentially be wrong. I'll keep searching. Perhaps go to Redwater Den to see if there is a glitch.

That sort of error checking by TES5Edit has historically been incomplete and inaccurate. The xEdit team write those sorts of checks based on what they find in the official ESM files( and mods that are known to work). It's possible USLEEP is using something that is valid but hasn't been seen before. If so you can expect the next version of TES5Edit to stop reporting it as an error because Arthmoor has certainly seen it and contacted the xEdit team. There's also a chance it's some sort of real mistake but my bet given what I've seen in the past is that it's TES5Edit that's wrong in this case.

That sort of error checking by TES5Edit has historically been incomplete and inaccurate. The xEdit team write those sorts of checks based on what they find in the official ESM files( and mods that are known to work). It's possible USLEEP is using something that is valid but hasn't been seen before. If so you can expect the next version of TES5Edit to stop reporting it as an error because Arthmoor has certainly seen it and contacted the xEdit team. There's also a chance it's some sort of real mistake but my bet given what I've seen in the past is that it's TES5Edit that's wrong in this case.

Yes. I spoke with Arthmoor. It could be a false positive. But it could be that xEdit hasn't taken into account changes. I only questioned it because none of my other mods have errors when xEdit checks for them.