Spell suggestion list

SeanBlader

Some of these are Harry Potter inspired, because JK did a great job finding latin variant for everything you might need as magic.

Lockpick (Alohomora)

Levitate (Wingardium Leviosa)

Telekinesis (Accio)

Disarm (Expelliarmus)

Destroy Summon (Finite Incantatem)

Excuse me if some of these are already in game, haven't gotten my mage that high. But please suggest your own, maybe some enterprising modders can add them.

There needs to be a heal undead and deadra spell for conjurors I have draugr thralls (via mod) and I can't even heal them so they enter combat with like 19 hp some times and get plowed :confused:

There needs to be a heal undead and deadra spell for conjurors I have draugr thralls (via mod) and I can't even heal them so they enter combat with like 19 hp some times and get plowed :confused:

Is there a permanent resurrection spell? Others I'd like:

- teleport

- restore stamina

- time freeze

- time reverse

- seduction (not the calming effect, but the ability to bend others to your will)

There is already a restore stamina spell, take the respite perk from restoration and most healing spells refil your stamina almost instantly

Teleport would be good and not too difficult, both for combat and with mark and recall etc.

Time freeze possible as there is part of the mages college missions where time sorta freezes and you cant interact with anyone

Time reverse, no chance.

Seduction, I made a power for the fallout 3 heroes mod that added any character hit by it your friend, ally etc so this could be done with the added script effect of making them follow you (like raising a dead body thrall)

The MIDAS MAGIC mod will probably cover all these and anything else you can think of when the CK comes out

Edited by thelonewarrior

Some of these are Harry Potter inspired, because JK did a great job finding latin variant for everything you might need as magic.

Have a look at my Harry Potter spell mod for Obvlion might give you some ideas! - Clicky

I think we just need spell making like in Oblivion i don't know why this feature was taken out :(

There is already a restore stamina spell, take the respite perk from restoration and most healing spells refil your stamina almost instantly

Thanks for the tip!

Time reverse, no chance.

Figured that, but the op didn't ask for only spells that were technically feasible. :biggrin:

The MIDAS MAGIC mod will probably cover all these and anything else you can think of when the CK comes out

Ok, it's January. Where's the ck? *taps foot*

If you notice they have low health, you can re-resurrect them with full. (if it's the master spell we're talking about)

Recall undead - a teleport, which moves your undead to your position.

Destroy armor spell.

Haste spell to increase the caster's speed.

Slow spell to reduce the target's speed.

Petrify - immobilizes target but also makes it hard/impossible to hit.

Polymorph - an effect from wabbajack.