Where the heck is my wife?!

uRabbit

After the wedding ceremony, everyone hastily dispersed. In fact, Muiri took off while Maramel was finishing his spiel. Then the guests took off when the spiel was over.

Muiri cannot be found in Markath at The Hag's Cure, or at my furnished home in Whiterun, or my unfurnished one in Windhelm. Both Housecarls are at each.

After the wedding ceremony, everyone hastily dispersed. In fact, Muiri took off while Maramel was finishing his spiel. Then the guests took off when the spiel was over.

Muiri cannot be found in Markath at The Hag's Cure, or at my furnished home in Whiterun, or my unfurnished one in Windhelm. Both Housecarls are at each.

Did u look at the place where you found her first? Or the place she is used to be if you didnt marry her?

If you dont talk to your wife right after the ceremony, she goes to her place.

Yeah, she's on her way to her original home. She makes her way there using low-level processing, though, so you need to give her a few hours to arrive. If you decide to fast-travel, you'll almost certainly arrive before she does.

Dont wanna start a new Topic, but where the heck is my Horse? Everytime i get off and start fighting Animals, it runs away and now, i cant find it anymore.

That Horse was expensive too!

A Reward of 100 Goldcoins is given to the Person how can help me with this.

So you bought the horse? I've had a similar issue with horses I acquired during the civil war (not stolen, but not paid for either... just horses with no flagged owners sitting in a conquered fort). I assumed that its baseline AI command was to wait wherever I found it, so it was headed home. You're saying that legitimately purchased horses do the same thing?

Dont wanna start a new Topic, but where the heck is my Horse? Everytime i get off and start fighting Animals, it runs away and now, i cant find it anymore.

After few fast travels your horse will be in stables of that town,thats how i find mine...

After few fast travels your horse will be in stables of that town,thats how i find mine...

Unless, of course, it's dead. In which case, buy a new one.