FO4 and Skyrim lore?

Gilibran

In films today, Easter eggs are thrown into terrible films to get fanboys to go watch them.

This is exactly what bothers me - they're over-used.

Having said that, I agree, in the right circumstances, they can be fun. FO4, for all its flaws, is a very good game with a loyal long term fan-base, so fair enough.

New Vegas was the winner in eh 'Easter Egg" department I think. They even have/had a "perk" which allowed you to find even more of them.

Yeah, Wild Wasteland might be my favorite thing in NV.

@Moksha - Not too many. There were definitely more in NV because I built more content outside of Willow herself there (NPCs, etc), which I haven't done in FO4.

I honestly think that's pure coincidence. Maybe if there was backstory about the farm once hosting cultists worshiping some evil or whatnot to tie it closer to the Skyrim book, and a power line tower isn't much of a spire in my opinion, I think it would have needed to be a major skyscraper in the city to really qualify as being the "barren bones" of such a place.

As for bridging lore the two franchises had widely varying roots and developer studios, the only thing thing them together in the last several iterations is the magic tilde key if you want to call the ability to do anything to anything that you can click on lore...

I suppose that they could be trying to bring the worlds together but I honestly hope that they do not, easter eggs are fine and all but let's not get silly here.

I suppose that they could be trying to bring the worlds together but I honestly hope that they do not

Agreed, but I wouldn't be too surprised if this happens down the line.

I would love to see some Skyrim references. For instance, if a certain female character from the Commonwealth wasteland made reference to a distant relative from Solstheim, it would be delightful. Or seeing a yao guai wearing a Dovahkiin helmet.

Edit - or a very tall settler walking a two-headed brahmin, with blue stripe markings, down a wasteland road.

Edited by Moksha8088