Assaultron - "right arm mod" loot?

ceano

Did Bethesda do something in the last patch because i can only loot the "left arm mod" for the assaultron robot (Automatron DLC), I'm at lvl 115 now and haven't got a single "right arm mod" for the assaultron robot in any loot?

Any one that know a fix or how to fix it so would i appreciate some info.

Thanks,

Ceano.

I'm assuming you've completed the entire Automatron quest-line and unlocked the Mechanist's Lair? I just did this in my current playthrough and now have access to all mods, including the Assaultron Right Arm, which I assume I picked up by looting some robot.

Easiest fix would be to give it to yourself via the console. I did this once when it was taking forever to find Assaultron Legs, which I wanted for Ada.

@ Fonger

lol...Did you even read my first post?, first of all so is there no spell book i Fallout 4 :wink:

No I'm saying that there is no right arm mod in any loot from robots, i have never had any problems with that before the latest official patches.

• 2 years later...

if somebody is still looking for answer. Assautron right arm mod obtainable only via crafting. There is a script called DLC01BotModQuestScript. This script is responsible for adding body part mods when robot dies. There is a random chance to get left arm, legs, torso etc. mods, but not a right arm mod (at least for assaultron).

• 1 year later...