midas magic crash

necrovox

hello i have a big problem ! (sorry for my bad english)

i have midas magic v0.4 and i add the midas magic v0.5, i lunch the game and when i go to my magic menu my game crash.

i return to my desktop, i delet all files of the mode, i return in game ans when i go to my magic menu the game crash again.

i returne to my desktop, i instal the old version v0.4 ! i return in game and i load a old saveame and when i go to my magic menu, the game crash again !

WTF ? pleas just help me im not good in english and i have tested everything !

thanks.

You're best chance at getting help would be to post this on the mod's comments page - http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3413 - or on the mod troubleshooting forum - http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/forum/421-skyrim-mod-troubleshooting/ -

There was a short time where there was a formid conflict in Midas Magic. Try the 0.06 version. If that doesn't work, leave it installed but uncheck it from the "Data Files".

• 1 month later...

Strange, no problem at all with Midas magic here. Have you installed it from SW and Nexus? if so may exist conflicting versions hanging around. The solution in this case, disable the Nexus version (which will have the files into /data) or unsubscribe it from SW and make sure to remove the BSA. My personal advice is using the Nexus version for the better control provided, but it is personal choice, just never mix the two.

Whatever the choice, reinstall the mod afterwards.

Other than that, Midas magic does not changes the magic mechanics and should not conflict with any other mod which does not crashes the vanilla already, although surprises are never to be discarded as impossible.

Possible problems could arise from mods editing the same cells the reactors are or material used to create the spells or, eventually, quests.

If using the vendor version, the cases must be troubleshooted in case basis.

Edited by nosisab