• Bosmer (Wood Elf)
    • Breton
    • Dunmer (Dark Elf)
    • Imperial
    • Khajiit
    • Nord
    • Orsimer (Orc)
    • Redguard

Breton female here, they are the best mages imo.

Also a little bit of trivia here... did you know there is actually a REAL race of people called Bretons? They live in Brittany France and they have there own language spoken instead of French, a bit like the Welsh have a different language to that of main land England. Bretons are one of the six Celtic nations along side Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Cornwall (England) and The Isle of man.

I only found this out quite recently, thought it was interesting... :)

Bretons

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I always feel is missing is an Akaviri/Asian type race. Akavir is out there and talked about, so why no Akaviris in game? Hope this gets modded in,as it did for Oblivion.

My understanding is that all Akaviris are either vampiric snake-people (as seen in the fantastic 'Elsweyr' mod for Oblivion), monkey-people, or something called 'Tiger-Dragons'. Personally, I think there are already enough filthy beast-men walking around, but I suppose an Akaviri invasion could make for an interesting mod.

What I always feel is missing is an Akaviri/Asian type race. Akavir is out there and talked about, so why no Akaviris in game? Hope this gets modded in,as it did for Oblivion.

My understanding is that all Akaviris are either vampiric snake-people (as seen in the fantastic 'Elsweyr' mod for Oblivion), monkey-people, or something called 'Tiger-Dragons'. Personally, I think there are already enough filthy beast-men walking around, but I suppose an Akaviri invasion could make for an interesting mod.

Yes, but they have curved swords. Curved swords. :teehee:

Went with a Dunmer female. (No sense in watching male behind for 100 hours imho.) Dunmer because I wanted to make a Sneak/Dual-Wielder without the Archery. The Khajit comes with some bonusses I didn't want, but it would work. And I like the looks of a Dark Elf with a white and a red eye...the choice was pretty much made when I came across that one in the char creation.

Handsome (modded :P), blond, tall (setscale helps), beardless male Nords, played them since Morrowind. :D I don't remember which race I played in Daggerfall, you weren't able to see your character's face anyway. BTW I'm a woman, but cannot identify with female avatars. My soul is a Viking warrior :D

Khajiit. Why? I like cats. Seriously, Skyrim is the first time I've ever played as a Khajiit and I'm loving it. Despite how annoyed I used to get with the way they talked in Oblivion, they actually sound intelligent in Skyrim plus they're stealthy death in all kinds of furry flavors. I also played as an Imperial (who joined the Stormcloaks) but I didn't really connect with my character so I abandoned him. I always played as a Dunmer in Oblivion because of the Stealth/Destruction magic bonus but because the magic system in Skyrim is kinda broke I haven't even tried using any magic/Mage characters. Until then "Kitty's got claws!"

Imperial. It was more of an impulsive choice then anything, i just skimmed the race desriptions and picked whatever looked good.

I'm considering making a Nord, though, planning on trying something a little different with my character build. Could be fun~