ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)

behippo

People taking "mid March" a little too literally...

We literally just passed the exact middle of March and people instantly start having doubts. That was over three months ago he said that, I doubt he worked out the exact working hours he would put in. That's not even mentioning the little "tentatively" disclaimer.

When March has passed one might have reason to start asking questions, but come on...

No, we are not having ``doubts``, if you properly read the comments you will see that we were talking normaly and we never said they ``should do this or that``, all i said was, `` They could lose 5 minutes and say where the job stands`` that`s all, after that came people saying that ``we shouldn`t ask for anything because it is wrong`` btw, i have reasons to start ``questioning`` actually one, Mid March has passed, i have no right to be an a**hole or anything, i have all the right and reason to ask for info, as i stated before, they also have all the reason to ignore as they are doing, its their right, but it doesn`t matter if it is free or not, i can come here and say, ``What is left to do in the project guys?`` or ``how much time is still needed?``. I`m not doing anything wrong in that part and if you get upset because someone is making an normal and polite question, then you shouldn`t be on the internet at all, it is a simple question. Btw they aren`t mad with me asking question, or saying what is right or what is wrong, they are simply ignoring.

Again, just so we can stop talking about this, i will question, i will ask for info, its my right, you can ignore me if you don`t like me asking questions, you should actually ignore me, but i won`t stop, so you may as well just stop replying to me and move on, you think i`m wrong? Cool, i won`t stop anyway. because i`m simply not doing anything wrong, or breaking any rules, i`m not offending anyone, done, i won`t reply to any other comment about this, and will ignore, i know i`m right and i`m not doing anything wrong so i`m fine here, going to sleep here, too late already.

Actually, i will just stop coming here, will stick to reddit for updates as it seems people there are less ``senstitive``, cuz here it looks like i`m talking a lot of bad things of peoples idols and they start to be upset and fight about it even when they are wrong, good life to you folks.

Edited by Panda492

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys guys...it aint no war between us...

I think asking, in a good manner, is normal.

Wait is better but its just my opinion.

By all means please do. It's not "normal talks" it's insinuation. If you want to flood a thread with insinuating comments that they "taking too long, hurry up" do it elsewhere.

Pretty much this. Watching you guys going crazy because "it's late" is very unnecessary.

No reason to be impatient. Most of the cool mods I want installed for my play-through are going to have to be reworked anyways. I'll be happy if I'm able to begin my play-through by July.

In the meantime, I'm staying busy piecing together a dual 1080 ti, 7700k rig, so that i can hopefully play at 4k. :-)

Good grief! Chill out. Don't give the SKSE team a hard time when they are creating something out of love for the game. It will arrive when it arrives. I've been playing SE happily using 250 mods, the resurrected MO2, FNIS and Sky UI 2.2. I even use an ENB. I'm doing very well with the game, it looks great, and it does not crash.

So what if I have to wait another month - two months? I'd rather Behippo and his chums gave us a work of art that they are proud of, than a cobbled together bit of code.

SKSE's my icing on the cake - I'm enjoying SE already and I'm happy to wait as long as it takes.

[i've also started Witcher 3 to keep me busy. Grief, what a depressing game...if I hear any more of that whining violin music, I will throw myself into the sea... :laugh: ]