[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)

behippo

what are the biggest mods that require skse?

SkyUI, it is one of the most downloaded mod for Oldrim that uses SKSE....

Then you have Racemenu...

After that you have all the mods that uses MCM in SkyUI...

Now all these mods are usabel in it current form with some tweaking, but that is like driving a car and only use the first 2 of of the 5 gears, not utilizing the full potential of the car.

Same if you use SkyUI tweak it to work with SE...

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skyrim without script extender is like..

a plane that doesn't fly

a pothead that isn't high

a suicidal thought that doesn't die

a fat man without boobs

a hoe that doesn't suck

a hooker with no luck

a s!@£ that doesn't f*#@

a shoe with no laces

a nerd without braces

a sentencewithoutspaces

a gay guy without style

a s#*! without a pile

a phone without a dial

a desk without a seat

socks without feet

a heart missing its beat

Hello team, thank you so much for the insane amount of work you all have put in on this project!

I had a question (not related to release date), if it's been answered elsewhere, I apologize, but I haven't found this information as yet, so I'll ask it here.

I understand that the beta of skse64 should be ready mid-March, but can you explain to us what that really means in terms of mod usability and timeline? How much work is involved in an author updating their mod for skse64? Obviously you can't predict how long it will take individual authors to get around to it, I'm more curious about the scope of the work involved. Is this something they can knock out in an afternoon, or do they have to go back over every line of code in their mod to make sure it still works properly?

Thanks again for all your hard work, you guys are fantastic!

Skyrim without script extender is like..

a plane that doesn't fly

a pothead that isn't high

a suicidal thought that doesn't die

a fat man without boobs

a hoe that doesn't suck

a hooker with no luck

a flirt that doesn't f***

a shoe with no laces

a nerd without braces

a sentencewithoutspaces

a gay guy without style

a s*** without a pile

a phone without a dial

a desk without a seat

socks without feet

a heart missing its beat

That was rather enjoyable! :)

no update in months, they must be really hammering at it. That or they are out to lunch.

They're industry pros, no doubt that they are relentlessly hammering away :smile:

they probably, secretly, have it all finished and are actually picking and choosing which day and week of "mid March" to release SKSE 64 like all Game Devs do, while everyone on the team is saying "Hold my beer..." to each other. lol

what are the biggest mods that require skse?

Ok I can think of two mods right off the top of my head though they aren't big but much needed. Jsaonx re-namer< I hope spelled his handle right> but that is the one for which will allow you to rename anything . Another one is one that fixes the enchanting bug. Where when you save your game and exit out when you reload your Items that you created and enchanted don't have the charges they had when you first made them. They have only about a 1/2 dozen or so charges and are worth a small fraction of what they were when you crafted them originally. I'd probably have to load OldRin up for some others I used.