[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)

behippo

Guys...can u make a list or write down which mod is really essential to u?(that needs skse)

Cause for my part i miss only one thing and its Dual sheath but i've found a workaround.

Im really interested in your list.

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys...can u make a list or write down which mod is really essential to u?(that needs skse)

Cause for my part i miss only one thing and its Dual sheath but i've found a workaround.

All I want is Racemenu and S*x Lab... :T

That's my glorious list...

+1 on that from me, xNatBrat :cool:

I see the SKSE team have updated their site today - removing the ETA and leaving it open. The guys must be finding the new 64bit SE heavy going.

OK, not a lot we can do but wait and keep the SKSE faith. Keep up the good work, Behippo and team - we will wait!

Sorry, this isn't intended to be an April Fools joke or something like that.

I don't really have any good news. A large amount of the core code (papyrus support, scaleform support, etc) is ready, but the layout of most of the game data classes still needs to be verified as unchanged from the 32-bit version.

I haven't had any time to work on this for the past few months due to work, and I assume the same is true for Stephen. Making time estimates for full-time professional engineering projects is very hard, and this is far from that.

Again, sorry for getting people's hopes up.

^ For people who keep asking for updates, even though we had one.

And I seriously doubt any new teams trying to make a new hook or whatever would be done before the current team. The quoted message implies there isn't that much work left. And they are very dedicated, it's just that real work comes first.

Of course, if you want to, you can try. It sounds like good programming practice, but please, don't ask for monetary support, since that's a waste if SKSE64 is released before you finish.

I desperately miss SkyUI and Racemenu. I REALLY need to adjust my character's face polygon by polygon... And SkyUI is a f*#@ing godsend.

Legacy of the Dragonborn, Skyrim Romance, Hunting in Skyrim, Fishing in Skyrim, RaceMenu, Caranthir Tower Reborn, Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent Voice, The Lost Legacy of the Nine, Qaxe's Questorium, Aetherial Palace, Ningheim Race, various body mods, interior decorator, Imperial Mail, Dwemer Skyship Fully Flyable, bathing in Skyrim..... these are just some of the mods I want.

Deadly mutilation is my favorite SKSE mod, I f*#@ing love it... ;(

For me, I want to make new mods that need some of the SKSE functions.

I've put oldrim behind me. I didn't plan on making mods for SE either. But, I tried it out and the stability is a game-changer.

And I seriously doubt any new teams trying to make a new hook or whatever would be done before the current team.

I don't believe that is necessarily the case. If someone with the right skill-set were able to dive in with solid hours, I think it could be done more quickly than you realize.

We understand, real life comes first but Skse64 development shouldn't remain at a suspended state, I know developers have the intention of finishing it eventually but I also believe that currently they are not dedicated themselves for the task or they simply put their priorities on something that is not Skse64, which is understandable. But if any of the dev team read this, please, sometimes you need to decide, be it finishing or letting it go. That way we will either know for sure and stop waiting or a new development team will appear and try to build Skse again. In any case, both options are better than the this suspended/unknown state.