[WIPz] Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE64)

behippo

Also considering that more regular updates would be like "found the address of this function!" and "Oh dear the optimizer messed with us on this one!"

I do wish it was open source though, I love doing the kind of programming this kind of thing requires. Anyway I wish the whole team merry times and many wonderful nights in windbg!

• Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also considering that more regular updates would be like "found the address of this function!" and "Oh dear the optimizer messed with us on this one!"

I do wish it was open source though, I love doing the kind of programming this kind of thing requires. Anyway I wish the whole team merry times and many wonderful nights in windbg!

Ah lol I just saved it for upcoming birthday of one reverse engineer I know :)

People claiming no update since April = dead... Guys, we're only in May. I mean,really.

It's been more than a month. Don't you think it reasonable we'd have heard SOMETHING by now if they were still working on it? Or do you really think staying quiet for extended periods is somehow a reassurance?

People claiming no update since April = dead... Guys, we're only in May. I mean,really.

ÃÂ

It's been more than a month. Don't you think it reasonable we'd have heard SOMETHING by now if they were still working on it? Or do you really think staying quiet for extended periods is somehow a reassurance?

I don't know, but then again, neither do you :)

Haha people here are making posts requesting updates on here and complaining so much that they're actually burying the actual updates in the post history.

People can complain all they want regarding updates. I'll just sit here and wait patiently like a normal human being.

I'm not complaining. I'm simply pointing out that lack of updates usually means nothing is getting done, period. And since this is an unpaid project some guys are doing in their free time, it's far more likely to be the case here than it would be if they were actually getting paid for it.

Y'all can get your hopes up if you want. I know better than to do that cos every time I have, I've been let down.

ÃÂ

I don't know, but then again, neither do you :smile:

Wrong. Historically, when it comes to massive fan projects like this, lack of updates has ALWAYS meant that work on it has stopped due to personal lives getting in the way. To assume that's not the case this time, especially when the last update basically TOLD US that life got in the way and that work had not been done for months, is really rather naive.

At this point it's safer to assume SKSE64 is dead than it is to assume work is going to resume on it at any point in the foreseeable future.

Edited by FilthyCasual523

AS for me I'm not complaining about it or sitting around moaning and groaning. about it not being here yet. True there are many mods that require ti one of which is for the bug that makes your weapons discharge so quickly. and many more. But I there are plenty of mods out there to keep me busy in the game testing various load orders. And fi and when Skyse comes out it will make it even better.