is there a way to see someone's download history ?

saaidsadan

autthors must be able to see it cause ive seen in several mod threads someone complain about a mod and the mod author replies with "you havent even downloaded it"

And i second the you cant speak for everyone. I have wondered this question myself. I am perfectly fine sharing my download history. But op if you want to view peoples mod lists or want guides on what mods to use...

check out modwatch...in my sig. You can view mine and many other peoples. Sex and sexy followers and ass and titty mods are the most popular

Also the STEP guides are great places to start.

it still wont happen

i don't see any harm in seeing someone's download history but hey if you really don't want people to see it an off button maybe ?

i dont care if someone sees my download history. i just know that sharing it publicly isnt going to happen as it would cause issues for users who do care. and i know they exist as they frequently come on here asking for help and dont share their load order or an edited load order because their embarrassed that they use CBBE.

Authors can see if a person who comments on their mod has downloaded their file. If the mod requires another mod, they can also see if the user has downloaded the required mod. Beyond that, authors cannot see any more of another person's downloads than anyone else.

what I want is being able to see anyone's download history rather than asking them what mods they're using since people just don't have the time to list all their mods or maybe nexus should automatically copy their load order into a new tab in their profile but again if for some reason you don't want anyone to see them just a disable