Nexus site problems - Background images and popup cPanel

Arthmoor

Erm. All of the background images on the various Nexus sites are broken. If you right click where one should be, select "view background image" you get an error indicating the image can't be displayed because it contains errors. This doesn't appear to be limited to certain browsers either as Firefox 9, Chrome, and IE 9 are all displaying the same behavior.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erm. All of the background images on the various Nexus sites are broken. If you right click where one should be, select "view background image" you get an error indicating the image can't be displayed because it contains errors. This doesn't appear to be limited to certain browsers either as Firefox 9, Chrome, and IE 9 are all displaying the same behavior.

Nothing is even loading up for me. I just see the initial pictures and wording, but there are no place holders or borders. Clicking on a part that says the file version of mods for example, does absolutely nothing.

It only happens on DA Nexus for me, Here are some pics to better explain the problem:

DA Nexus pic:

DANexus.PNG

And here's a pic of the error message:

DANexusError.PNG

Erm, let me translate that for you: Image "*image link*" can't be displayed because it contains errors.

Site navigation still works if you can find the links. Skyrim Nexus, Dungeon Defenders Nexus, and Witcher Nexus appear to be unaffected. All the other Nexus sites are though.

Nothing is even loading up for me. I just see the initial pictures and wording, but there are no place holders or borders. Clicking on a part that says the file version of mods for example, does absolutely nothing.

That happens to me too whenever I use adblock to block any ads on the nexus sites. just unblock and it should work again. I dunno how to make all the background images reappear though. That's on their end I think.

That happens to me too whenever I use adblock to block any ads on the nexus sites. just unblock and it should work again. I dunno how to make all the background images reappear though. That's on their end I think.

I actually have Nexus on the whitelist. It's just today that this is affecting me : ) I can click on stuff to download and all now. It just looks like that picture someone posted now.

It's affecting me as well, and I've had no problems up until today. I'm using Firefox 9.0.1.

No buttons, backgrounds, or text bars, tested on Skyrim and TES Nexuses.

Edited by AurianaValoria1