ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

please explain?

Celt43

Some of them do this indeed if pissed off or just to defend territory, mainly if is the mating season. At least to me it happened once and always the male with long antlers. Well, I'm not really sure if a goat did it once too while in combat or happened to be in the wrong place at wrong time.

It's only happened to me when initiated through combat somehow, like when trying to kill a wolf and hitting the deer. The worst is when a dragon is attacking the wild life and they just start attacking anything nearby. So I'm fighting a dragon and everything else, even though I never accidentally hit any of them. I try to be so good not hitting non-enemies, but sometimes things just get confusing in the fog of war, I suppose. For you, it was like they never calmed down.

Funny, I actually like these oddities of Skyrim. They seem kind of realistic in our crazy and unpredictable world.

Ever had hired thugs attack you with a giant nearby who decides to join in but only to gang up on you? (Did a shout of mine maybe hit him?) Or, have you intentionally lead an attacking dragon into the path of giant, trying to get them to fight and some help from the giant, but it backfires on you. Mostly it works as long as you don't hit the giant with anything and keep a distance. He might even kill the dragon and walk away. But not always.

Stuff I learned to love about Skyrim....

Spriggans can "courage" animals so they can cause deer to attack, also it's a large radius thing so say a guard kills a spriggan and the spriggan uses that ability any animals nearby will go roid rage and fight, even bunnies.... lol