Looking for someone to implement power armor .obj files into the game.

yomamma511

Hello, I'm looking for someone who would implement some power armor models into the game. It's the Hellfire Power armor and I have no Idea how to implement them in the game. There doesn't have to be any mods or paintjobs for it. Just want it to be a simple set of power armor.

hellfire power armor? like the one from FO3?

Yes, and sorry if this is not the way to reply, I'm new here

no you're fine i just dont understand what you're asking. did you make the armor but cant figure out how to implement it?

Yes Its made from scratch, but not by me. Someone gave me the models bc he wasn't working on it anymore and gave me permission to use them.

I tried for awhile to implement them, but I'm such a noob at modding and really wanted a Hellfire set in FO4

Edited by yomamma511

I've been doing a few of these lately. I have been using 3ds Max with the Fallout plug in to export them to nif files and then edit in nifskope. You will also need to import the PA skeleton in 3ds and rig each piece. Then, if you need to texture, I've been using substance painter to paint the texture files. There is a tutorial on the wiki that is pretty useful.

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Creating_an_armour_for_Fallout_4._Part_1

On mobile so not sure if this will hyperlink or not.