CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I now have the creation kit and have tried creating my own plugin pointing to my custom bone rigg and it doesnt seem to work.

I dont think the creation kit comes with any custom bone rigging tools at all.

I could be wrong but I havent found any yet.

So far I tested by going under Actors --> BodyPartData --> Character --> Character Assets. Created a new CherryDefaultBody and attached that to my already created skeleton.nif file and then went into all the races (Female) and tied thier body data to the new CherryDefaultBody, loaded it into the game and no luck :(

I was hoping to be able to create the custom bone rigg within the creation kit so that I could iron out some of the bugs.

I am still looking though and if anyone else finds any info that I might be missing let me know.

i already extract all the files to my skyrim install directory..with meshes folder and the textures folder..but eventually when i start to run game and edit my female characters nothing new..all i see is a normal edit menus i cannot able to increase the chest and the butt of my character..help pls make specific how to install the mod and also use it...im so noob about this one..any helpful comments will be appreaciated..regards

i have a question which version of mod will increase the breast in to a massive size...because this kind of mod posted right there is not totally increase the size...they just increase only a little bit...but i need some exaggerated size...correct me if i wrong.. accidentally when i try to search about this related topic in the youtube..i definitely seen this one
..i started to ask everyone what version of mods they using according to the video that i saw..its very huge size..i think it is possible to customize the size of the bust into higher same size according to the video...pls give some attention about this question..and also try to watch this one..and you will tell that it is possible

To modify the breast size on your character do it in the start intro of a game by sliding the weightslider (oops, the changes will actually not show if u dont have clothes installed which is compatible with the mode, but for maximum size slide the weightslider far to the right.

In game you can also open the console command and type:

showracemenu

and then press enter and adjust the weightslider.

There is not a mod with different breast sizes. Only the weight slider in the showracemenu.

i already extract all the files to my skyrim install directory..with meshes folder and the textures folder..but eventually when i start to run game and edit my female characters nothing new..all i see is a normal edit menus i cannot able to increase the chest and the butt of my character..help pls make specific how to install the mod and also use it...im so noob about this one..any helpful comments will be appreaciated..regards

you have to extract it to your "data" directory of your game install.

Also you wont see changes unless you are nude or using clothing/armor made for my mod.

You can get naked and open your console with the ~ (Left of your 1 key on your keyboard) and type: showracemenu

You then play with the weight slider.

Be sure to read the description of the mod or the first post of this thread for all this info.

i want to put some clothes without losing the bust size

sir i already use this mod and everything is working..with a massive breast size..but my question is how can i attached some cloths that it never destruct the breast size..for example when i try to edit my female character using this command showracemenu with a massive cup size..and i try to put some clothes to my character or suit and suddenly when i did that the size of the breast is going to normal size which is the default...

http://static.skyrim...-1328549924.jpg

how did you do this one according to the pictures..or is there any other mod that i have to use to fit any kind of clothes without destructing the cup size..plz i need your suggestion tnx u

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/5156-1-1328549924.jpg

this is what im talking about cherry pls open this image...i already increase the bust size into massive but the problem is, i want to wear my previous armor and my suit without losing the bust size..any idea about this one..but if i remove all my suit it will be going back to a huge breast, and then if i equip any kind of suit the breast size is lost???????????i already spent my time to figure or find any solution or atleast clue or idea..asking to everyone but i think they didn't know about this matter...

http://static.skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/images/5156-1-1328549924.jpg

this is what im talking about cherry pls open this image...i already increase the bust size into massive but the problem is, i want to wear my previous armor and my suit without losing the bust size..any idea about this one..but if i remove all my suit it will be going back to a huge breast, and then if i equip any kind of suit the breast size is lost???????????i already spent my time to figure or find any solution or atleast clue or idea..asking to everyone but i think they didn't know about this matter...

Oh my goodness,

That is not my mod hehe.

You will need to speak to the creator of that mod with those body sized breasts about clothes options lol.

(ANY one of you complaining my bust mod is too big please feel free to click on the image emancipation has provided)

Thats all I have to say

Edited by CherryHotaling