CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I plan on doing all the clothing and then the armors.

Perhaps I missed it in the guide, but I presume that we're adding weights to the armor so it can scale appropriately with the breast and butt slider; is there an additional way to make them no-weight or half-weight in regards to bouncyness? I mean a metal breastplate shouldn't be flexing at all, and some stiff leather armor should have reduced flex compared to, say, a barmaid's tunic.

Perhaps I missed it in the guide, but I presume that we're adding weights to the armor so it can scale appropriately with the breast and butt slider; is there an additional way to make them no-weight or half-weight in regards to bouncyness? I mean a metal breastplate shouldn't be flexing at all, and some stiff leather armor should have reduced flex compared to, say, a barmaid's tunic.

I don't know the how-to of it, but there's already a CHSBHC Nightingale armor mod with reduced bounce because the armor is, well, armor. Here it is maybe looking at that can help you?

Yes it is up to the modder or creator of the armor how much of the breast weight they apply. the weight only effects the amount of movement to the breasts and butt.

So I tried this mod out, but I have a question. Are the breasts supposed to "float" around? I mean I am standing still and the breasts are swaying around looking like two huge eyes that are constantly looking around?

Did I do something wrong, I installed with NMM

No its the way the animator created the animation lol.

The slightly irregular jiggle when walking looks a lot more natural ( if that's the word ;-) than the Oblivion BBB. I hope we'll see a more believable "just breathing" animation in the future. My PC likes to stand and admire the scenery while making it even more spectacular than Bethesda ever imagined.

Btw, I'm sure you realize that a full suite of titty animations will include walking backwards and sideways, sneaking in all directions with & without one-handed and two-handed weapons and/or spells equipped, PLUS smithing, smelting, mining, chopping wood, hurling logs, etc. etc. Makes me tired just thinking about all the work your animators have ahead of them.

Can't wait to see them all! (hehe)

<-- Person who made the Nightingale armor. Cherry's tutorial is kind of a starting point for where to go and what to do. I used it to get an understanding of what was going on and then apply that. I actually don't follow her tut exactly, as I don't copy the underlying body mesh weighting, rather I use the original armor vertex weighting and then add in the breast L&R bones and then paint what I feel is an appropriate weighting for that armor. This way all the other bits and pieces of cloth weighting & skirt bones don't get lost. However, you have to try and play the matching game if the armor you're working on has visible torso, because the weighting for the armor still has to match the weighting for the body behind it or they'll desync, which is what made the forsworn project somewhat difficult.

But I digress, this is why my armors all have varied levels of bounciness. When I get around to making Nordic Plate armor, yeah it's not gonna bounce at all, cause it wouldn't make sense that it should. (that and it's one less step to worry about YAY!)

Initially I'm going through and making as many armors as possible with what I think should be default weighting. At a later time, probably when the CK makes this crap less tedious, I will be going back and making more animated versions with actual interior meshes for people who want to use skimpy/transparency textured models that I've noticed get a lot of attention.

Edited by whiterabbit0

!!!!Version 2.4 Now added!!!!

Version V2.4 "CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2.4"

-17 Female Animations added with physics: mt_idle, mt_runbackward, mt_runbackwardleft, mt_runbackwardright, mt_runforward, mt_runforwardleft, mt_runforwardright, mt_runleft, mt_runright, mt_walkbackward, mt_walkbackwardleft, mt_walkbackwardright, mt_walkforward, mt_walkforwardleft, mt_walkforwardright, mt_walkleft, and mt_walkright

-17 Male Animations added with physics: mt_idle, mt_runbackward, mt_runbackwardleft, mt_runbackwardright, mt_runforward, mt_runforwardleft, mt_runforwardright, mt_runleft, mt_runright, mt_walkbackward, mt_walkbackwardleft, mt_walkbackwardright, mt_walkforward, mt_walkforwardleft, mt_walkforwardright, mt_walkleft, and mt_walkright

-Physics distance render has been adjusted for machines running lower graphics settings.

-Fixed issue with some latent crashes related to the elf race in certain circumstances.

-All Females that use male animations will now have Breast and butt physics as well

Edited by CherryHotaling