CHSBHC Body, Breast and Butt Physics Mod

CherryHotaling

Please,

For everyone that has enjoyed my mod and have not Endorsed it yet. Please click the "Endorse Me" button. This will help move the mod up the list and in popularity. The more popular the more Armor/Clothing/Support you will see.

I know it takes a little bit especially after downloading you have to wait a while to endorse. But please do so now if you haven't.

Thank you so very much!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it possible to have any actor use this mesh/skeleton, etc ONLY when they're stripped of armor? In other words, a vanilla body while vanilla clothed/armored?

That would make it compatible with vanilla, without having to download the thousands of armors, etc to make it compatible.

Is it possible to have any actor use this mesh/skeleton, etc ONLY when they're stripped of armor? In other words, a vanilla body while vanilla clothed/armored?

That would make it compatible with vanilla, without having to download the thousands of armors, etc to make it compatible.

Not its all or nothing as it all uses the primary skeleton.

With the CK you could point to a seperate skeleton but you would still need the havok files which in turn would make it pointless.

I was thinking about the problem with the sneak/block/cast animations, and maybe I have the reason for this.

There is a bug in hkxcmd, that every animation converted to kf gets one additional frame during the same duration.That means, that frame lengths are shorter, and all our custom animations have key times which don't match those for the vanilla ones. Which they apparently are synchronized with (in the behaviors, which we unfortunately can't read). I have hope that these issues can be fixed, once Holo finds time to fix hxcmd.

And I have one question. I can't find the place in 3ds wher you define the lag for the breasts (pre-breast bones, as far as I can remember). This lag seems to break position transformations for the breast bones, and I would like to see how the boobs can be animated with both rotation and position.

Hi,i'm trying to reconstruct skeleton frame by havok sdk,,Here is a test 3 bones frame hkx i created,with rigid body,radoll,,,etc,,plz look this picture.

http://i.imgur.com/2htZr.jpg

On the left is the bone link i created,,only 3 bones,,almost everything is ready.

Right side ,is the skeleton extracted from skeleton.hkx ,xml format.

There are some stuff i want know to recreate a frame for my customized body shape.

Look the hkResourceMemoryContainer nod i expanded,there are a few stuff i don't know what they're.

CharacterBumper,,this is a bone object,with rigid body and collision,,I know because i compare the data with skeleton.nif in nifskope.

How about others that i didn't created on the left side like CloakExportRoot,DwarvenSkirtPreviz,FemaleUnderwareBody,,etc,,,,?Any idea what type of stuff i should set them?bones or dummy,,and i need their physic setting,,I didn't see these stuff on the package released by CherryHotaling's 3dsmax file.I think they are related with some armor,,it will possible cause CTD if i create bone frame without these data

Here is my filter configuration,,

http://i.imgur.com/kTxz7.jpg

hmm,,another request,,CherryHotaling,,would you reimport your max skeleton with international (SI) unit system please?(centimeter) If i convert yours (inch) into my familiar unit,,full frame got distored.

Regards~:)

Hi,i'm trying to reconstruct skeleton frame by havok sdk,,Here is a test 3 bones frame hkx i created,with rigid body,radoll,,,etc,,plz look this picture.

http://i.imgur.com/2htZr.jpg

On the left is the bone link i created,,only 3 bones,,almost everything is ready.

Right side ,is the skeleton extracted from skeleton.hkx ,xml format.

There are some stuff i want know to recreate a frame for my customized body shape.

Look the hkResourceMemoryContainer nod i expanded,there are a few stuff i don't know what they're.

CharacterBumper,,this is a bone object,with rigid body and collision,,I know because i compare the data with skeleton.nif in nifskope.

How about others that i didn't created on the left side like CloakExportRoot,DwarvenSkirtPreviz,FemaleUnderwareBody,,etc,,,,?Any idea what type of stuff i should set them?bones or dummy,,and i need their physic setting,,I didn't see these stuff on the package released by CherryHotaling's 3dsmax file.I think they are related with some armor,,it will possible cause CTD if i create bone frame without these data

Here is my filter configuration,,

http://i.imgur.com/kTxz7.jpg

hmm,,another request,,CherryHotaling,,would you reimport your max skeleton with international (SI) unit system please?(centimeter) If i convert yours (inch) into my familiar unit,,full frame got distored.

Regards~:)

I am sorry I cannot help you with this.

The Work that I did took hours upon hours of work, matching the skeleton in havok and the other file.

Working back and forth with people at Bethesda forums too.

I do not forsee me putting out a tutorial on this for quite some time.

Tha CK was not at all what I expected and cannot correct many game issues created by mods that mod the havok files. So I cant even begin to help you and prevent CTD or other issues that Will occur.

Thank you

Edited by CherryHotaling

It's fine,no problem:)

you have already taught ppl so much,I also found an alternative way to solve the rigging trouble,

In the same time,I tried to import the animation into my modified bone frame created by your file.

It's not working,,,I thought the animation is only the matrix3 data,,but it also contains coordinate value,

In animation,,it still pulls my edited bones into it's originally position.

And we can not edit some hkx files created by Havok Behavior at this moment.So this project is not practical until we can full-access the hkx.

I definitely will try animation later after my current project completed.

Thanks your time for reading my boring words,Regards~!