Monsters In Eggs

jarmbur

Does anyone else think the eggs you've collected should eventually hatch?

I find it unrealistic that the spider eggs and charus eggs don't pop out little baby creepy crawlies.

Maybe the bug would be nice and help you as a pet or maybe it would attack and try to eat you... depending on luck I guess.

I don't know if it would be possible to script a countdown timer that eventually removes a egg from the inventory and spawns the hatched creature next to the player.

I hope this wouldn't be to hard to do because I would really enjoy it and I think other people would too. Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

The chickens are scary

PS: Now that I think about it I can't remember have seen a chicken egg in all that time playing the game.

Edited by nosisab

I can visualize my character doing alchemy in some alchemy shop and suddenly... chaurus hatchlings everywhere.

The chickens are scary

PS: Now that I think about it I can't remember have seen a chicken egg in all that time playing the game.

I've found them on farms in chickens' nests. The NPCs don't give a s*** if you take them, just like their crops.

http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Chicken%27s_Egg

Edited by GisleAune

I thought of this one time because I went into a room full of charus eggs and I thought it would be really cool if they all started hatching like that scene in the Alien movie.