Where's the CK?

Trhanec2

Everybody has gotten their facts wrong, Bethesda DID say it was selected for release in January but in 2013 after all the DLC was released..

News link is here: http://bit.ly/z7UF5U

Edited by GoodfellowGoodspring

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The CK isn't a program that you can just download to your computer. It's more of a... state of mind. A way of living your life that emphasizes peace, enlightenment, and love for your fellow man. The CK is a metaphor for a moral existence; we should stop waiting for someone to just hand it to us, and start creating our own CK here on Earth.

That's so deep. :armscrossed:

The CK isn't a program that you can just download to your computer. It's more of a... state of mind. A way of living your life that emphasizes peace, enlightenment, and love for your fellow man. The CK is a metaphor for a moral existence; we should stop waiting for someone to just hand it to us, and start creating our own CK here on Earth.

You, my fellow, know the truth, and have clearly acheived a state of CHIM. To us the CK is already in our possession, and those who rant and rave are simply unable to comprehend what is already at their fingertips.

Seriously though, the promise has yet to be broken, despite what some people around here complain about. Feb 1st will be the point at which this promise is broken.

The copyright statement is correct. Also, they said nothing about 2013. There's a [funny] troll in the dungeon.

It's the Construction Set, btw :)

The Creation Kit is only in Fallout.

^THIS! is my new signature. That is just all kinds of epic!

Everybody has gotten their facts wrong, Bethesda DID say it was selected for release in January but in 2013 after all the DLC was released..

News link is here: http://bit.ly/z7UF5U

HA!

Okay, seriously, now. I've heard "two weeks" since the end of December so hopefully before Jan 31st.

Well.

I came to this forum to ask about the CK. Instead I'm heading off to a mountain top in India to have an existential debate with Ghandi, Moses and Samuel L. Jackson.

Cheerio

It's the Construction Set, btw :)

The Creation Kit is only in Fallout.

You're wrong. For Skyrim, it's called the Creation Kit. For Fallout, it was called the GECK. If you think it's still called the Creation Set for Skyrim, you might want to email Bethesda and correct them on that. ;)

Keep in mind that Skryim operates on a different engine than Oblivion did.