Where's the CK?

Trhanec2

Alright then.

Can you just accept the fact that some people bought Skyrim for the story and gameplay, and others (evidently like yourself) bought it merely to use the Creation Kit?

Is it so hard to accept that not everyone buys a game solely for the modding tools?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you just accept the fact that some people bought Skyrim for the story and gameplay,

In support of this, I'll just note that that's exactly why I bought Skyrim. Aside from texture mods (because really, the standard textures are blurry, bland, and generally poor quality), I consider mods at most a bonus, and by no means essential. Still really awesome, and I'm hugely grateful for them, but the lack of them wouldn't have been a dealbreaker.

Many people bought Skyrim just for the vanilla game, like every console gamer, for example. However, I didn't spend hundreds of dollars on my PC to sit and play the same thing I could get on my PS3. I'll still be mad if the CK never comes out, or if SOPA passes.

this is gonna piss off a lot of you but i'm gonna say it any way

i don't really care about the CK,hell i didn't even knew about modding and all that crap until after i bought skyrim,sure skyrim could use a lot of improvements that can only be achieved via the CK,but i think all that is secondary and only matters if your playing the game for a really long time say 2 to 3 years which is impossible for me

i cant even play an mmo for a week

the only reason i know about CK is because my big bro is drilling my ears with this CK of your

so just chill out,and be patient....and if the CK NEVER come out you can always cry in your corner until you realize that it all a frigging GAME

if you were as persistent in your social live i bet you can become presidents(or whatever it is at the top of the social pyramid)

i don't really care about the CK,hell i didn't even knew about modding and all that crap until after i bought skyrim,sure skyrim could use a lot of improvements that can only be achieved via the CK,but i think all that is secondary and only matters if your playing the game for a really long time say 2 to 3 years which is impossible for me

the only reason i know about CK is because my big bro is drilling my ears with this CK of your

so just chill out,and be patient....and if the CK NEVER come out you can always cry in your corner until you realize that it all a frigging GAME

if you were as persistent in your social live i bet you can become presidents(or whatever it is at the top of the social pyramid)

Wow. Feel better?

the ck was not needed in the first 2-3 weeks of skyrim since the game itself was already more than enough but now that people know every inch of the world, story and basically everything the ck is, apart from dlc's, the only thing that'll keep everyone interested in skyrim

....without the ck skyrim does NOT top oblivion ( in my opinion )

there is just too many little things that need improvement and too many ideas that werent implemented by the delevelopers and only the ck in combination with some creative & capable modders can fix that

btw I actually heard a rumor that the ck comes out today!? -someone knows anything bout that or was that just some troll trolling xD ?

i agree with some of this. It's a damn video game people, calm down!