Anyone else feel bad for Lokir?

mehungry

Not when considering real world, unless the farwest movies I have seen are misleading, stealing horses was punished with death.

But I do agree the guy was pretty unlucky, if he got all those arrows to the knee he would be hired as Skyrim high patent official in any Skyrim hold guard :)

Edited by nosisab

No. It was rather comical moment... Him saying "You're not gonna kill ME" and running off felt like something out of a cartoon. Then he died a most epic death by an arrow to the heel. I'm serious, from all the times I started over and watched him die, 90% of the time he dies from an arrow to the heel...

I remember feeling genuinely sad during the the ride to Helgan, when he was asked where he was from and he slowly replied "Rorikstead...I'm from Rorikstead."

You could tell that it had just dawned on him that he only had minutes to live.

I think the other guy that was beheaded right before you would have lived if he had listened to the service the priest was offering. How come they didnt have either a bigger basket or take the heads out of the basket? there is no way my head was going to fit in the basket as well.

I think the other guy that was beheaded right before you would have lived if he had listened to the service the priest was offering. How come they didnt have either a bigger basket or take the heads out of the basket? there is no way my head was going to fit in the basket as well.

Yeah that was amusing in hindsight, he rushes to death, but if he had just waited a little longer...