Worst part in dark brotherhood?

IndorilTheGreat

come to think of it the worst part is the coldest sleep where you have to find and kil hoarblood

its always impossible to fidn him and i hate walking up against that vulking mountain if i could blast it out of the game i'd do it

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The worst part: seeing Lucien dead and mutilated and not being able to say a word to their murderers, even if I knew he was innocent.

The funniest part: I am sure that when all of us understood that we needed to kill everyone in the sanctuary thought: WOW, at least I am allowed to kill that hated @%!& khajiit who sells poisoned apples. Then you go, eager of pushing your sword into his furry neck, and find him being so nice with you. That was pure genius from Bethesda !!!

The Draconis family & betraying the mom’s confidence like that, I resurrected her & most the others.

Taking out the DB wasn't that bad, I got all the non-essential ones before I joined, snuck in as a thief.

Killing the vampire in the DB Purification sucked (pun intended) because even after resurrecting him he no longer offered to make me a vampire.

do you know about the little easter egg with the "Mothers Head" 'item' ? o_O

it's quite interesting...

I saw the head, what's the Easter egg?

If you drop the head in the Farm House and talk to the "Fingers," no one seems to notice (or care) that the head is there. EXCEPT the traitor.

Thanks for telling me Gman, is it worth going to the trouble of redoing? Does he say something funny?

Well, I haven't actually done it myself, but if you are ever playing the DB quest line again, I would do it just for that added "Extra-effect."

When you drop the head and talk to him he says "Is that a,a head?" and then he tries to play it off like he wasn't concerned about it and starts acting all paranoid (I do the head thing every time i play DB) As for my least favorite part, Comming back to the draconis farm house to see my favorite elder scrolls NPC hanging upside down gutted like a fish.

Worst time had to be becoming the listener (WHAT? Being an personal assassin for a black hand member seemed alot cooler to me...) and then having a sanctuary full of generic murderers. I'd rather be in charge of a guild which actually has members with some sort of personality, so clearing out cheydinhal sanctuary for the purge was annoying.

I hated the purification and seeing Lucien hung upside down. I also hated after becoming the Listener when you talk to all the murderers and ask about rumors, one of them talks about your second-in-command eating Lucien's intestines. I pretty much attacked her again and again. I wish I could kill her for good. D:<

My second play around I was totally ready for the purification. I bought about ten poisened apples from M'raag Dar and set them up. But I felt bad and eventually just sucked the blood out of everyone so they went peacefully. Sadly, the orc got to an apple before I could take them back. I decided to resurrect everyone but the orc kept dying because of the poison. I want to cure him because he's so nice. D: It makes me saaaaad.

My worst moment, was when they expeted me to go from murdering people, to talking to a statue every week. But that didnt stop me from killing anyway ;)

I agree. Getting a lousy 200 per week and a NPC Companion when you want one is a lousy way to end a major questline. But the death of Lucien Lachance was bad also. I would have liked to see the questline end with Lucien running the show and my character being his second.