Worst part in dark brotherhood?

IndorilTheGreat

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Oh please!

If you can't kill a skooma addict without feeling sad you're obviously no good DB material.

Heck, I had a blast killing everyone in the sanctuary, killing anyone gives me great pleasure while doing so.

Especially if they die a slow and painful death.

Gotta love poisons.:whistling:

• 2 weeks later...
I felt sad when i killed the skooma addict, I felt sorry for him :ermm:

exactly. Whenever I do DB quests, I learn not to talk to him, because when I do kill him, I just feel guilty about it... :confused:

:verymad:

I feel no remorse!! jk i had oblivion for 360 before i bought it for PC so i knew what to expect, and this time through, i was always 100% chammed and i used a quick-kill spell of my own design on all DB qwests Afterwards, i modded them back to life, but the game cant tell so you still get the kill :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
I thought that the DB storyline was just full of awesomeness, I never really had a bad time, or felt any sorrow, even when I was slaying the very brethren that had supported me for so long, I guess I am just cold blooded. ^^

im the same way i found the storyline pure fun i loved sneaking behind half of the people you need to kill and jamming my dagger in there back without getting seen or using my bow to snipe someone.

i kinda liked the one mission where you untie the strings behind the minotaur head and it drops down on the guys head and kills him i found that kind of funny in a sick way. guess i just have a sick mind.

i found great pleasure in ventillating that one khajiit's ribs that is so rude to you in the sanctuary he always commented about my fur and said i was a disgrace, no honour among khajiit's i suppose.