Worst part in dark brotherhood?

IndorilTheGreat

The worst part? The quests were too short and too few. I was sad lucien died (oh and for those of you who tried to resurrect him, the body is an ACTIVATOR not an npc, but in theory you could use the placeatme function to bring him back). But I wish the quests were a little closer to that of the thieve's Guild quests, where you basically were saying "oh sh&T!" to yourself all the time because you came so close to getting caught and your behind handed to you on a silver platter. DB was like, ok I killed him, OH HI GUARD HOW ARE YA? not AHHH!!! RUN AWAY BEFORE THEY CATCH MEZ! there wasn't that much extreme thinking involved in the quests and the DB tells you exactly, TO THE LETTER what to do to get a bonus, they should have hidden that and made the player figure it out from what they said, I mean seriously what's the fun of loosening a minotaur's head mounted on the wall killing Baenlin if everyone and their grandma already knows how to? The TG quests were much more thought invoking and fun if you ask me, Bethesda really botched the DB if you ask me (hmmm, there seems to be a pattern with screwing up assassin guilds, *cough* morag tong *cough*) they could have made it sooo much more interesting and in depth. Personally I prefer the idea for the quest line that lucien runs the show and YOU can kill him to gain the coveted position of Listener and when you speak with the Night Mother YOU have to go kill the people or atleast get the hits and choose to handle it yourself or give the task to one of your lackeys.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My worst moment, was when they expeted me to go from murdering people, to talking to a statue every week. But that didnt stop me from killing anyway ;)

My feelings exactly. You should really get paid still for killing people after the end of the DB quests. Even if they have to make up "random target" npc's generated from a pre-made list, this should still be some sort of option. Expanding on the idea, most of the npc's (besides the guards) should respawn (regardless of whether that's realistic or not) as it would only mean more killing for everyone :devil:

• 3 weeks later...

The cleansing of The Cheydinhal Sanctuary made me fell bad. :(

Fortunately I got my revenge. 4 times. Resurectioon FTW.

Seeing LaChange upside down, rotting away with his genitals strangely missing made me agnry too. The worst part was There was no option to tell the fingers what evidence I found, I even brought the book. I asked around and Bellemont was clearly the nub-head cuz he said something about Lucien's body being beautiful with da bl00d and stuff.

Thats exacly the moment i hated the most!Poor guy.....To take revenge on the traitor i rubbed his mothers head all over his face :devil:

PS.To anyone who is going to say "Ew your groosome!"-well thats the Dark Brotherhood!Now get lost before I shoot the rose of sithis in hte back of your head!

The whole quest line was amazing. I really hated killing my fellow brothers, however, especially M'raaj-Dar and Vicente. One was just enough of a jerk to be fun, and the other sired me. D:

The Draconis family stuff was pretty sad, too. Have you ever sat down and read that nice old lady's note?

• 2 weeks later...

The Kill the Sanctuary-part was awful :(

And also seeing the poor fellow Lucien hanging :(

Oh, and also when I was talking to that orc in the sanctuary, when he was talking about him and taleandril. "I've got her underpants to prove it". Gross. >.<

I didn't mind the purification at all, considering, you know, I was only doing exactly what they were doing to innocent people anyway.

Sadest part isn't actually a murder you kill, rather, the one about the 5 year old Nord girl who gets killed by the orc during her birthday party. He tells you that if you ask him for advice during the first mission. The orphanage that the wood elf talks about also sounds sad too. Sadest the player has to do would be Draconis for me as well. As far as the purification goes though, I enjoyed killing the orc and others and didn't really think twice about it when I originally did the missions. I was surprised that he asked me to do it, but once I got there, I just cleaned them up one at a time.

My saddest time / times

Was when Francois Moterii offered up his mothers life in order to keep himself alive and safe

I also felt very sad when I read the Diary of the man who lived in the basement of the anvil lighthouse, very sad story

8*(