Rebellion or Legion

StanIsTheLaw

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well.. it's like this. Picture the Empire as the guys trying to hold it all together and the Rebellion as the racist xenophobic bigots intent on defending the purity of the Nordic race from the influx of lesser races and keeping their Nordic hallowed traditions and culture untainted. They are the 'true' sons and daughters of Skyrim and Skyrim is only for the Nords.. Ulfric probably has setup his share of 'labour' camps. :whistling:

I guess it comes down to which group you identify more with.

Khajiit so she doesn't care one way or another. She leans towards the Nords because they are under occupation, but the Imperials seem to be more accepting of her race so she also leans towards them.

Rabbit

I actually identify with the Imperials more than the Stormcloaks, but I went Stormcloak. The Stormcloaks are racist, barbaric bastards as a whole, and the "King" is an ambitious, self serving butt-hole. But I witnessed too many times where the Imperials were acting more like an occupying, evil entity that cared nothing for the people of the land, than the unifying police force they should have been. When I came upon them demanding a "toll" out on a wilderness road, it was the last straw.

A nice expansion to the story would be where I get to then overthrow the Stormcloak king and seat a new, more benevolent ruler.

I actually identify with the Imperials more than the Stormcloaks, but I went Stormcloak. The Stormcloaks are racist, barbaric bastards as a whole, and the "King" is an ambitious, self serving butt-hole. But I witnessed too many times where the Imperials were acting more like an occupying, evil entity that cared nothing for the people of the land, than the unifying police force they should have been. When I came upon them demanding a "toll" out on a wilderness road, it was the last straw.

A nice expansion to the story would be where I get to then overthrow the Stormcloak king and seat a new, more benevolent ruler.

If you kill the "toll" guys, and look around, you would see a couple of corpses of men of Imperial race, and a few other stuff which seems to point out they're brigands dressed as imperial soldiers. Like the one in the dragonfort where he tricked you into getting a dragon mask for him.

Khajiit so she doesn't care one way or another. She leans towards the Nords because they are under occupation, but the Imperials seem to be more accepting of her race so she also leans towards them.

Rabbit

For a nord it would be some call if s/he to prefer the stormclocks or the legion. But a Khajiit or Argonian prefering the Stormcloaks must be roleplaying a really stupid character when you look how they are treated and shunned.

Stormcloacks fight for the people of Skyrim..

The Legion fight for power..

So i would say join The Order of the Virtuous Blood any day!

Huh? If you don't get the various hints of Ulfrics Lust for power, you got it quite of context. I don't ever see Tullius seeking it. If you want you can accuse him for not knowing and caring about the nord traditions, but thats it.