Constant Crashing near Ghostgate

Maxrebo

I too had the same problem at Ghostgate and I wasn't completely sure what programs would be best at properly cleaning all Morrowind mods to stop the issue + other occasional flareups in-game!!!

Edited by Thor2

I have been to nearly every Morrowind modding forum and people say that TES3CMD works really good along with Enchanted Editor! I will try those and see if my problems are no more!!!

Edited by Thor2

I have been to nearly every Morrowind modding forum and people say that TES3CMD works really good along with Enchanted Editor! I will try those and see if my problems are no more!!!

I'd suggest running your mod list through mlox too. It may spot some problems and will adjust your load order too.

If you're an MGSO user, the mlox version bundled with that is years out of date.

If you need help, start a new thread and post your mod list (ideally in load order, from mlox or Wrye Bash) and the contents of your warnings.txt file.

I took your suggestion and removed many conflicts! Mlox said I need PMR: Sea of Destiny Complete v1.1, installed it and Mlox gave me this error:

[Conflict]
"[PMR - Sea of Destiny Complete] merges the SOD main file with the SOD patch and the SOD expansion Frostfall into a single ESP[, "PMR - Sea of Destiny 1.1.ESP"]."
@@ -24693,6 +24731,13 @@
SoD Frost Fall.esp
sodpatch1.esp]

+[Conflict]
+ Envy123 has released a moved version of Pinkertonius' "PMR - Sea of Destiny Complete" which is fully compatible with Tamriel Rebuilt.
+ http://mw.modhistory.com/download--14242
+[ANY PMR - Sea of Destiny 1.1.ESP
+ Sea-of-Destiny.esm]
+TR_Mainland.esm

How can I use both Tamriel Rebuilt and PMR: Sea of Destiny without any conflicts?

Edited by Thor2