Survey on in-game romances

LavaDelVortel

Hi everyone! Along with my friend we're researching some in-game romances. We base on some interviews, but we're considering the inclusion of quantitive data as a kind of context for the interviews. I was wondering if you could send your replies. The survey was made with Google Forms so you won't have to visit some strange websites :smile: Here is the link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScXvq7tomx_yEdIDG4q-IKwpl2u0-tAJQfVZYKZazN5oMJeJQ/viewform

When posting it I wasn't sure if that's the right section of the forum to post such a survey, so... if not, I hope moderator or someone else can move the thread to the right place. Cheers!

My Uni work. I'm a PhD student. I'm focusing on popular culture. I usually check how things are presented in games, stereotypes or breaking those etc, but I was considering checking the in-game romances, too. I may write something about it, but that depends on how many entries will I get. The research was originally in Polish, but I decided to make an English version too. The survey is anonymous and information about you won't be used to identify you or anything like that. It's just age, country etc - no information that would allow to actually tell who exactly you are. Also it's highly possible that what I'll write will be in Polish anyway... so... yeah, just making a first step to check some really general info about what people think about in-game romances. The survey is completely voluntary :)

My Uni work. I'm a PhD student. I'm focusing on popular culture. I usually check how things are presented in games, stereotypes or breaking those etc, but I was considering checking the in-game romances, too. I may write something about it, but that depends on how many entries will I get. The research was originally in Polish, but I decided to make an English version too. The survey is anonymous and information about you won't be used to identify you or anything like that. It's just age, country etc - no information that would allow to actually tell who exactly you are. Also it's highly possible that what I'll write will be in Polish anyway... so... yeah, just making a first step to check some really general info about what people think about in-game romances. The survey is completely voluntary :smile:

hey no problem just wanted more info friend.