Whos your God?

ModelV

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a mage I am highly intellectual and well educated. I recognize what lesser intellects call 'gods' and see fit to worship as powerful beings in the great chain of being but do not bend my knee to any. I use the powerful Daedra to my own ends, even as they think I am their servant. When necessary I am pious to appeal to the religious fools, but I bow my head to no superior power in truth. As the great mage, Vanus Galerion, said: "Any sufficiently powerful magical entity would be entirely indestinguishable by the common person from divinity." There are no 'gods', only very powerful magical entities in a very exclusive club. :sleep:

Worship == NONE !...ya can't get the same disease twice... {too bad that some "almighty god" doesn't notice that ya never accept any blessing}........But do like Molag Bal ...hey ya get a house...could use an enchanter's table etc...must have a word with him.

TALOS

duh !

it reduces time between Shouts... and Skyrim is all about the Shouts i.e. the cool magic.

pretty ingenious of Bethesda. Instead of having cool spell-tomes... they did it through the shouts !

fits well with the Dragon lore. We all know Dragons, in every medieval fantasy lore, breath fire, but Bethesda, really went a step further, they just be talking is all