⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

[WIP] Berserk Guts Armor

Zenl

If I may: if I were you I would leave that detail for the time being. This is because there are multiple versions of the sword, then the chain should be adapted to any sword. Moreover, the way the game is structured, I do not think it would make good in game: during the movements the chain will follow the body animation, not the movement of the sword sheathed, then there would be some horrible clips.

That chain is like a sheath for the sword, so it would work better if it was just added as a sheath in Phate3's mod. Just my opinion. :biggrin:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a great idea. Maybe incorporate special animation for it as well(if I know how). Forgot to say you found the reference so quick, must been really well verse. I don't even know which volume which pages show that kind of details.

I'm a great fan of this manga. The story and the drawings are so deep and rich in details that pratically I have studied it! :tongue:

So ask me all the references you need, even for the gun and the crossbow, no problems. I will be happy to help you for adding the armor in game :thumbsup:

Would love to see this go two places:

1. Use your imagination to make a female version of this armor. Lots would love it.

2. Make the full Berserker Armor that he wears later in the manga. This one is much closer to a full plate set so I could see it being challenging.

2. Make the full Berserker Armor that he wears later in the manga. This one is much closer to a full plate set so I could see it being challenging.

There's already one by SK, but for Oblivion. Just needs someone to convert it. I already converted cuirass, plate and boots, but the gauntlets are nearly impossible for me.

I really can't wait for this, I see you made a head mesh. Will you try to give it morphs too? That would be tremendous.