How about some Bretonnian Knight Armour?

Gorzgorov

Yes! I'm talking about Bretonnian Knights! And they look rather beautiful.

Me and my friends discussed the lack of some more medieval kind of armour, not the plate kind of the 14th and 15th century, and not the knightly armour inspired for Skyrim whom we've seen before.

No these have more of a chainmail and greathelm type of armour, similar to the Knights Templar of old.

Apart from that I won't bother to describe the armour for it is easily portrayed by a beautiful art picture; Which I will attach.
I barely know how to mod at all, it's the part of creating and texturing armour I have no idea how to achieve... Kinda big deal, Creation kit and TESEDIT's no problem however, and if not there are wonderful tutorials for that part.
This is the chance for something rather unique, what do you think?
Edited by Gorzgorov

• 1 month later...

I am no modder, but from what I have read, there is a process for converting Skyrim mods to Skyrim SE. There are some Skyrim mods that introduce Medieval-style armor, some of which are based on The Witcher/Code Red armors, such as Witcher 2 Dawnguard and Standard Heavy Plate (includes a worn Gothic plate armor set), etc.. I suppose those modders could redo them for Skyrim SE, if they wanted to. There is also a Skyrim Knights of the Nine mod that was ported from Oblivion, as well as some Medieval variations on that, such as Matys Medieval Knights and Knights Templar - those could also be redone for SE.

For Dark Ages/Viking chainmail fans, there is a Skyrim NorseViking Chainmail II mod that could be redone for SE.

I assume redoing existing Skyrim mods for SE may be less work than modders starting from scratch? We will probably seeing more Skyrim mod conversions to SE over time.

Update: I just found Cleric Armours of the Nine Devines - Credo StandAloneMod SSE, which includes a Knights of the Nine plate armor and bucket helm (like the Skyrim Knights of the Nine mod) that is fairly Medieval looking. For SE, Kyne's Breath - Weapon Pack and Kyne's Breath - Weapon Pack both appear to contain Medieval and Dark Ages-style swords. Immersive Armors (SE version) also includes some chainmail hauberks and early Medieval style kite shields - your character can come across them on bandits and vampires, etc.

Edited by ScottC12