TriggerMen in Diamond City Was Stupid!

Fkemman11

At least 2 times TriggerMen from that stupid quest have killed me in Diamond City. That would'nt be so bad, exept I play in Survival Mode. That means when the game decides to drop these goons right on top of me, I lose a bunch of progress. The best part is that they dont spawn right away. So I get hit while I'm talking to a merchant. I mean, I can understand seeing these guys 2-3 times. But , Iv'e been attacked in Diamond City more times than I can count. From what I can tell there is no way to stop it. This kind of s#*! is what makes me want to smash something!!!! The way the game just drops enemies right on top of you is infruriating!!!! Anybody else think this was a stupid idea? :mad:

Iv'e been attacked in Diamond City more times than I can count. From what I can tell there is no way to stop it.

You stop it instantly when killing that guy in the black suit, who's son you obviously killed. Can't remember his name. The quest with Cooke where you get that chem shipment, I assume.

Iv'e been attacked in Diamond City more times than I can count. From what I can tell there is no way to stop it.

You stop it instantly when killing that guy in the black suit, who's son you obviously killed. Can't remember his name. The quest with Cooke where you get that chem shipment, I assume.

I think there are numerous ways to stop it but yea, killing Latimer will do it.

I think there are numerous ways to stop it but yea, killing Latimer will do it.

Thank you. I killed that guy a while back so I couldn't remember who was sending these goons. He's a dead man. :pirate: