Need Help loading Builder to Builder File

GowiHasti

I attempted to import the builder to builder file and the readme said to stick the folder in overrides which I did. You said I needed to create a module with the same starting and ending strings, same UID, and the module name. What exactly do I put in where to do that? I read the article you linked to and didn't exactly see anything about that. (I know I'm a newbie).

Lol you're forgive newbie....Nah...I really think the module and strings and stuff are more necessary for restoring a back up...But...I would still put it in its own module...And another but...If you've already imported it I don't know if that would be an option for it now. In your original post, it sounded like you simply putting it the folder. Other than saying it needs to be loaded or imported I'm afraid I won't be much help. I'm sorry. :(

I created a new module, not sure if I put in the right information or if that metters though, opened it, attempted the builder to builder load with the extra folder 'addins' in the overrides folder as per instructions included but still got the message 'Could not the load the data into memory for file addins/'.