Fallout 4?

markoBG

Why wouldn't it? It worked last time, no doubt they have already taken some things into account when creating this engine to use it for other games. The engine wasn't that much upgraded till skyrim. Oblivion,Fallout 3/NV all used the same stuff with but a few tweaks.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bethesda wants to focus more on the new series, along with the one that's made them the most money, TES. Fallout is no longer a major hit to the community, so Bethesda doesn't really care much for it anymore. Chances are, a Fallout 4 won't be made.

Bethesda wants to focus more on the new series, along with the one that's made them the most money, TES. Fallout is no longer a major hit to the community, so Bethesda doesn't really care much for it anymore. Chances are, a Fallout 4 won't be made.

i bet everything i own that bethesda is working on fo4 right now

edit: also fallout 3 out sold oblivion 2nd people want fallout 3rd whats this new series you're talking about?

Edited by hector530

edit: also fallout 3 out sold oblivion 2nd people want fallout 3rd whats this new series you're talking about?

Rage, Dishonored, Prey, Brink, and almost 7 more. Two games in development. Bethesda isn't even THINKING about a Fallout 4 right now. Check here to see proof.

You're confusing Bethesda Game Studios with Bethesda Softworks. BGS made the elder scrolls games and Fallout 3.

There are a lot of other development studios.

Dishonered is being made made by Arkane Studios, Prey 2 is being developed by human head studios.

Rage was made by Id Software

Brink was made by Splash Damage

Fallout New Vegas by Obsidian

Hunted was made by InXile Entertainment

Wet by Behaviour Interactive (was named Artificial something before)

Bethesda Softworks is just the publisher.

Edited by Pronam

Rage, Dishonored, Prey, Brink, and almost 7 more. Two games in development. Bethesda isn't even THINKING about a Fallout 4 right now. Check here to see proof.

That isn't proof at all.

The games in development aren't even being done by bethesda game studios.

Besides TES, the Fallout community is the only active one they have. Bethesda isn't about to walk a from a series that will continue to make them money.

as someone said, your thinking of the games Bethesda is publishing, not the games they are developing....FO4 WILL happen, i would be willing to bet we will see it next year at the lastest

also i dont see why the Creation Engine wouldnt work for FO4??