Is it just me or are the mods on loverslab fascists?

darkmage64

Ok so I was over at Lovers Lab earlier and I posted a joke thread a day or two ago asking that if you stab a Canadian do they bleed maple syrup? I thought it was funny but it got deleted for being "offensive". Dafuq? Who could find that offensive? I suppose some thin skinned special snowflake might get offended by it but come the f*** on. I made another thread questioning the authority of said moderator and basically got a message from the mod mafia telling me don't go against the mods. So is it just me or are they f***ing fascists? I'll probably get a warning for this one just for good measure too...

Edited by darkmage64

My golden mistake was to call out the member of the mod mafia that sent me that fascist s*** on the forum. All i did was provide a nice screenshot of the message and ask if we weren't allowed to have an opinion. Thread got deleted and got a temporary ban. Woopsy. I guess I was a bad boy. :laugh: Also completely unrelated image.

Edited by darkmage64

Hello "mod mafia" here.

I advised you to PM the site owner if you have problems with any of the moderators.

And I, personally, agree with all the actions took by my "mafia colleagues".

And yes, was me that get you 1 warning point and make impossible fo you to post for one week.

I hope during this time you will reflect and learn, for the future, to avoid to insult and attack.

Regardless, what does nexus have to do with LL? And given the way you post here, I can't blame them for deleting your post.

Exactly,this is Nexus but i guess you have to post your hate somewhere.Take that LL,i'll show you!!!

You have an open door on LL, oh somebody that does not exist, is not humanoid or else, and (in fact or theory) is not in this dimension.

:laugh:

Wow,you must be a genius i've never met a genius before.Far f*#@ing out!

Don't bring drama from another community here, please.

Also, don't post any threads about stabbing Canadians here either, cause you'll likely be treated the same way you were at LL. Especially if you then openly question and argue with the moderators...