⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Modding Armor for CHSBHC BBP tutorial for 3ds max

CherryHotaling

Hey guys I need help Iread a lot of tutorials, also I already have nifscope, plugins, 3dsmax 2010 and I already know how put the new armor/ clothe in the data, ny problema is:

I trying to fit a meshe of oblivion (sephiroth) I have chest+pants+boots+gloves+hair, anyway I already Import, export, import esqueletion, extract / import withowt bone, also the skin-add bones thing...

My question is:: to make this arms, chest, boots use the skyrim skeleton as bones, the thing is I cant make the arms meshe go to the rigth position, so every time i equip my Armor Dovakin get withowt armor, she is equiped but nothing apear...

http://imageshack.us/scaled/landing/17/help01a.jpg

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Following this guide and using the CHSBHC stuff. Attempting to fit armor to it - but I'm running into the "exploding mesh" problem.

I've followed the guide to the letter, and read the FAQ about the vertices. Well, here's the issue: the vertices match perfectly between both the _0 and the _1. Identical in every way. I also reopened both versions and checked for the smooth - the body and armor on both, all four of them, are set to Smooth 2 and are below the skin in the order. Everything matches exactly what the guide says, but then, when I have any weights at between 1-99, the mesh explodes.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

• 2 months later...

Following this guide and using the CHSBHC stuff. Attempting to fit armor to it - but I'm running into the "exploding mesh" problem.

I've followed the guide to the letter, and read the FAQ about the vertices. Well, here's the issue: the vertices match perfectly between both the _0 and the _1. Identical in every way. I also reopened both versions and checked for the smooth - the body and armor on both, all four of them, are set to Smooth 2 and are below the skin in the order. Everything matches exactly what the guide says, but then, when I have any weights at between 1-99, the mesh explodes.

Anyone have any idea what's going on?

Wish I knew the answer to this too. I've followed guides to the letter and I either end up with saggy meshes on my left side, exploding meshes, or CTD. Of course I'm trying to do TBBP not BBP but I can't seem to find any specific guides for it. Yet this guide looks exactly like a none BBP guide for any other body type with the exceptional change of the BBP skeleton being a resource already in .max format. But I had already tried XP32's tbbp compatible .max resource and it was no more help than importing a skeleton that was .nif. Everything seems to goto hell in 3dmax once I put in the skeleton regardless of the order I put it in whether it be first middle or last. Of course if I don't put in the skeleton I immediately CTD ingame, obviously. I was hoping to find a BBP guide in hopes that maybe I was missing something like you needed to import the animation as well but that doesn't seem to be the case, at least according to this guide.

I'm really getting pissed off about this because it doesn't seem all that hard and I'm sure I'm going to rage if I find out its been some microscopic little problem that is somehow my fault... like the bodyslide body I am using or something.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 years later...