Crucible 1.1

Meester

Crucible 1.1 patch will be out on the 24/01/2012.

A much needed change to assault ships getting extra slots, cpu and a sig bonus to mwd useage is part of it. Null ammo getting a boost, cpu boost to cap

shield transfers, new invulnerability fields, alliances able to join factional warfare, the full pos changeover to fuel blocks and a few other minor changes depending

on your pov. Ive already bought some extra enyos in anticipation ^-^.

Been playing too much Skyrim :) In fact my Eve training's suffering, as I found my character not training anything a couple of times. Was really keen on doing some patch speculation this time- as I have lots of ISK piled up, but haven't even read the patch notes.... omw to do so.

New neocom is nowhere near customisable enough (allow me to get rid of the chat button and the skill training bar, and let me move the ship and icon hangar away from the undock button, as a minimum). Also, having dozens of identical icons show on your neocom any time you have a bunch of windows open is just terrible design - I would really like to get the old minimise function back where you could see at a glance what to click to bring a certain window back.

POS fuel blocks are nice, but implementation was obviously not thoroughly tested. :ccp:

Changing the names of propulsion modules and missiles was totally unnecessary, and removes some of the immersive depth of EVE.

AFs... mine have been gathering dust since about 2008, though the enyo was my first 'training goal' in EVE. Nice that they are finally getting a boost.

The one change that I'm really pleased about is that you can now reorder the fleet watchlist, and have an extra 5 spaces. Invaluable for logistics pilots :)