Can't Log In to Nexus Mod Manager

mcfeher

My password does not contain special characters. Nor does my Username. I've completely wiped Nexus off my computer and reinstalled it and I still can't log in. I even deleted my configuration files to see if that was partially the problem. Someone fix this please.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoping someone can shed some little on this issue...

I know Nexus has been down for the last couple of days, and I know you can manually download mods from their designated Nexus Mod Game site, i.e Skyrim Nexus, Fallout New Vegas Nexus, so on and so forth. But, when will we be able to login in to NMM and download via the nice little green icon [DOWNLOAD (NMM)].

Every time I go to login the username/password window says: Nexus Mod Manager has been temporarily disabled

You can keep using Nexus Mod Manager in OFFLINE MODE clicking the OFFLINE button.
Not in any rush just curious if this will be fixed soon, or do I start watching Mod Organizer or Wyre Bash tutorials and learn to install mods that way.
Sorry for the dumb question, I'm a intermediate mod user. Feel lost without NMM.

ok... read it... So your saying go play some AC4 tonight, keep checking in with NMM and it will be fixed when its fixed. :smile:

It's all good mate, I know you and the Nexus team have been bust'n your humps through this transition over the last couple of days, and I appreciate all the hard work your guys/gals are doing.

just thought I'd poke around and see if I could get a definitive answer.

Again, Thanks guys for the hard work.

Read the site news :smile:

I wonder how many times people will have to quote this? LOL. All questions here can be answered by this. But for a more to the point:

NMM login is disabled for now. People are fixing the servers. You can still use it in Offline Mode. Download mods manually, open NMM in Offline Mode, select add file in the mods tab, navigate to your downloaded mod, then select activate mod.