Looking for old DOS game.

Yoshh

I remember having played this DOS game where you had to blow up the scenery and the enemies with several types of bombs. It also had a co-op gamemode for two people, using split-screen. The intro screen had an explosion in the background, with the two characters popping out, a boy and a girl. It was a sort of sidescroller/platformer game.

Does this ring a bell for anyone? I'd really love to remember the name of the game. :(

Edited by Yoshh

Sounds like COMMANDO an old DOS game from 1985 / 86 though that was a SCROLL-UP affair where you

Grenaded everything in sight and the Bad Guy's came at you from behind rocks and vehicles... end of levels

would be like a Big Tank to destroy etc.

Played it on my AMSTRAD 6128 ...and sadder still probably up in the attic somewhere along with STARGLIDER

SENTINEL (DAVID BRABEN's) ELITE and ONE MAN AND HIS DROID...!?

I is an oLD gAMer!!

Sounds like COMMANDO an old DOS game from 1985 / 86 though that was a SCROLL-UP affair where you

Grenaded everything in sight and the Bad Guy's came at you from behind rocks and vehicles... end of levels

would be like a Big Tank to destroy etc.

Played it on my AMSTRAD 6128 ...and sadder still probably up in the attic somewhere along with STARGLIDER

SENTINEL (DAVID BRABEN's) ELITE and ONE MAN AND HIS DROID...!?

I is an oLD gAMer!!

Man I loved ELITE, one awesome game. Really wish someone would make a game basically exactly same just prettier.