Interactive "junk"

SignorNessuno

Although you can not scrap all the garbage, debris and the bodies of your enemies (ok for the latter there is a specific model), except in areas for our settlements.
I'm just wondering if it were possible to have an option that allows us to "interact" with them and scrap them.
Not a workshop mode, which would crash our game. quite normal "interaction" as ordinary objects, only once "selected" a screen that tells me if I want to scrap or not the object to me selected.
It is definitely frustrating explore the ruins or roads throughout Boston, Nuka World and Far Harbor, and not be able to recover any material but only in what we can have in our settlements or to buy in other stores.
Here are some example:
I'm passing by a bridge, and I see a lot of cars, I have shortage of money, but mostly of plastic, metal, copper and other components. I approach the vehicle and began to scrap one at a time.
Or:
He is in an abandoned shop, suffered several crashes, despite this, I discovered that in the rubble some debris can be recovered as copper, concrete, etc.
I have lack of radioactive material for my Vault reactors, I discovered an abandoned truck filled with radioactive barrels. I can scrap to recover the waste, metals and reuse them for my experiments.
I'm in an area full of super mutants, after killing all of them, I notice that some of the "meat bags" can be converted into excellent fertilizer for my settlements.
Well, if you could "interact" in the creation kit and create an option that would allow us to clean up around the Commonwealth.
But I'd say remove all debris would be a mistake, and would create conflicts in some areas of the game, especially in the "rooms."
However, I wonder if it is possible to make all objects can "spawn" after a certain time.
And of course with a special option that can be activated at any time with the Pip Boy.
What do you think?

@signorNessuno

another great ideas thread -

don't forget, there are many ways to "skin the rad-rabbit" - multiple solutions may exist to achieve what you'd envisage.

this'd be fun for Survival Mode. it sounds like an overhaul of the scrounger perk meets wacky wasteland.

so, are you envisaging combining "Scrap Everything" with "Junk gives stuff" mod?

that'd be interesting - every time you are scrapping stuff,

a 'random reward' counter is updated, and you might find some random stuff,

a little like how the Vault-Tec lunchbox or lucky critical hits and the critical VATS meter functions

(a fun aside, there are Vault Tec Lunchbox more random rewards mods -

you might get an awesome extra bobble head, or a live fatman might spawn, or a deathclaw...

it really captures the wacky wasteland).

I digress -

it might be tricky to take a change in gamestate value before and after entering the menu,

and then using that as the basis for a random reward that spawns in a radius around the player...

are we checking the value of items placed in the cell prior to entering the menu and after?

are we checking only non-player items quantity? that might need new keywords and all,

as I don't think they're currently differentiated like that.

If you wanted a 'pop up menu', and for scraping junk to lead to a menu...

that'd also be tricky. not impossible though.

press triangle or R for scrap and reward...

If you wanted to assign rewards randomly across junk instances once at bootup,

and have the reward 'inside' the junk... that'd be a different way to handle it, without needing a menu.

that's like an easter egg hunt.

scrap the seat, and there might be a reward nested inside it.

though, for some stuff if you don't have mods or DLC, once you delete that item... its gone.

I'm curious if someone will do that.

I doubt it. You could do it yourself, but you'll have one huge ass file archive for a relatively small feature.

i can't because creation kit and fallout 4 can't work on my laptop, and it's the only computer i have.

Edited by SignorNessuno