Bugs in Skyrim: this is why

Malcom86

http://kotaku.com/5873826/ah-so-thats-where-skyrim-bugs-come-from

I have no words to describe this...I really hope this is a FAKE !!!!

The first thing I thought has been "I gave 50 euros to these idiots. This is the proof Bethesda f***ed up !!"

So many bugs for a game that could really be the most incredible RPG ever...if they were not the developers !!!!

I'm very sad and disappointed. This is nasty....

Dude, first paragraph on the Kotaku page:

Ever wonder how such a highly polished game as The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim wound up with so many bugs and glitches? Dorkly has uncovered a completely fictional series of letters between Bethesda's Todd Howard and the lead developer that may explain the situation.

Yeah, with names like 'Fake Todd' and 'Fake Programmer' the whole thing is kind of a dead giveaway...

The glitches come from millions of lines of code which are all but impossible to sort through for errors. The best way to find coding errors is to run it an see what happens. If theres a problem, you can usually identify from where by what the problem is, then you single out a particular scripting line and fix the issue.

Because theres so much in Skyrim, you get lots of errors. They can be simple typo's, or different systems not interfacing properly (Think the flying Sabercat video). But it is most certianly not some assinine douch turning everyone Whiterun into nano-bears because he hates his boss.

I have to say, after my 8th bug found...I just believed to this at first sight !!! :P

But I've been a donkey head, my apologize to Bethesda...

Dude, first paragraph on the Kotaku page:

Ever wonder how such a highly polished game as The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim wound up with so many bugs and glitches? Dorkly has uncovered a completely fictional series of letters between Bethesda's Todd Howard and the lead developer that may explain the situation.

I taken a very big mistake XP !!!!!

EPIC FAIL, I admit !!!!!

Edited by Malcom86

This is hilarious. :tongue:

I've encountered a few bugs in Skyrim, but I've also played some VERY buggy games before (Sims 3, Gothic) and compared to those, Skyrim seems flawless. The original Gothic was the single buggiest game I've ever encountered in my life (but very fun if you ignored the bugs). Really, I guess those two games lowered my standards for bug tolerance. LOL. :biggrin: I just can't complain much about Skyrim after those two.

This is hilarious. :tongue:

I've encountered a few bugs in Skyrim, but I've also played some VERY buggy games before (Sims 3, Gothic) and compared to those, Skyrim seems flawless. The original Gothic was the single buggiest game I've ever encountered in my life (but very fun if you ignored the bugs). Really, I guess those two games lowered my standards for bug tolerance. LOL. :biggrin: I just can't complain much about Skyrim after those two.

(Wo)Man, did you play the release version of Dead Island? The number of times Zombies teleported through walls to get to me, or when loot decided it was going to dissapear from my inventory... Skyrim, with its backward flying dragons, is a cake walk.

Edited by Lachdonin