ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Will there be a MW4?

manmanman

ooo ok. i do think that...kinda. a lot of immature kiddies do play CoD. its undeniable. but then again, they also play BF3 and BC2 and all those other games. they just seem to be more prevalent in CoD then any other game, whether thats true or not.....i dont however think that a "Real Gamer" wouldnt play it. my best friend plays them and hes as much of a gamer as i am.....for me personally, i couldnt see myself playing the game. campaign or online....the only thing that would interest me is the coop play, so i could play with said friend. that i could see myself having a blast with.

Indeed. It's not an inherently bad game. A lot of people are just tired of it. The important thing is also that the fanbase of CoD is about double the size, at the least, of other games like BF3. It's only natural that with more people, the chances for more ignorant, immature trolls playing the game are going to increase.

Either way. Still haven't bought MW3, and I don't intend to until it goes on 50% off, at least. Picked up BF3 today, though. One of the local gaming stores had a limited sale and they were going for the equivalent of $25 a piece. Managed to snatch one just before they ran out. Fastest 30 kilometres I've ever driven. :P

i dont really plan on buying either game. ive tried BF3 pre and post patch and i still dont like it....i MIGHT buy MW3 just for that coop with my friend when its like $20 (it will be my first CoD game ever)

The thread is getting off track... lol.

Just to sum it up; No, no MW4, but probably two more COD's. One by Treyarch, then IW, and the series should close, unless Treyarch gets stuborn enough to release another COD.

key word here....is there anything in the history of CoD that makes you believe they will stop when they should? they release one a year. they are in it for the money, and as long as ppl keep buying them, they will keep making them......they are as bad as Guitar Hero...they kept on coming until ppl stopped buying them. :P

i think even if mw4 is goin' out, they will put the story about Price's past..

how they met their allies, and bla bla bla

i do love the storyline in COD MW, but unfortunately i hate the same graphic engine they used time to time.. it's kinda boring and flat

Edited by slitzkin