So.... what are you working on?

Korodic

I do not have many screenshots for my current project, but I am planning on adding more variety to the children you can adopt. Currently have 4 of each non-human race (using size reduction and the default male and female child voices to work with the vanilla system), 2 of each gender. As a part of this I am adding more orphanages, current ones being implemented just outside Windhelm, Markarth, Solitude, and one in Dawnstar. I am not real sure where to put the other two orphanages I will need.

Here are a few screenshots of my progress earlier today on this: Solitude location, Dawnstar location, Windhelm location

My larger project, The League of Extraordinary Heroes has been going slow, been slowly doing the world space navmesh. In this mod, placing the most unlikely heroes into a faction, that the player can join, and will run through various quests, gain a new player home, and more. Here are a set of screenshots to capture some of the progress I have made:

Falmer Healer, Hagraven Alchemist, Overlooking Mine and Herbalist Gardens, Stable area, Current League entrance, League's Library East

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A big wish of mine is to be able to see more children in the game period. More so, of different races. Some dark elf/high elf children as well as orc/khajiit/argonian. They're heavily lacking, and should be adoptable too. Possibly by adding to the ingame orphanage.

Some people have gotten close, but never delivered the full package. :ermm:

• 2 weeks later...

Sculpting up a set of Morrowind-themed light armor. I've started similar things before but I'm actually pleased with where the design is going now, think I'll take this one through.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/6874c3daed1e8f4d1aebf166074724cc/tumblr_mf56okbzyz1r3e7wgo1_1280.jpg