Good Forgotten mods.

trinho

Not sure where you got lost, that last line refers to the quote above, as in saying that about mods is, etc.

Since you like to talk about rules [...], this: "quote here" talking about mods about mods of other people is [...]

The problem of course isn't the talking, the problem is saying mods of other people are "s h i t", that is pretty disrespectful and flaming. And i don't really get why you are defending that.

And i'm not talking for moderators, of course they decide, i'm merely saying the idea of moderators validating how sensical threads are is simply wrong, nobody expects that to be their job.

Not sure where you got lost, that last line refers to the quote above, as in saying that about mods is, etc.

Since you like to talk about rules [...], this: "quote here" talking about mods about mods of other people is [...]

The problem of course isn't the talking, the problem is saying mods of other people are "s h i t", that is pretty disrespectful and flaming. And i don't really get why you are defending that.

And i'm not talking for moderators, of course they decide, i'm merely saying the idea of moderators validating how sensical threads are is simply wrong, nobody expects that to be their job.

OK. One last post here, in order to clarify my point.

Now I follow you. I must confess I skimmed a part or two of the OP. Missed that quote. Agree with you that that sounded bad. It's natural to have opinions like those captured in the quote - no mod can satisfy the taste of everyone - but to express them openly without moderation is not necessary and to do so anyway comes across as a show of disrespect. A more "community-friendly" way to express similar opinions is: "Some mods I like, some I don't" etc.

And here we come to my point. Whatever goes for public statements about mods goes also for public statements about threads or posts in forums. You think given OP is s*** (partly because it literally contains "s***")? Well, that's OK if you keep that opinion to yourself. But if you go public, you better moderate the phrasing (or you're no better than the author of the OP).

Are we on the same page now?

• 1 year later...

Greetings gamers and moders on call, first of all I would like to thank the moderators of this wonderful forum, for the great works that are shown here. Well, without further ado, I am for the first time participating in this forum with a somewhat ambitious purpose because I have already played the series elder scrolls since morrowind, and I have seen many mods perfect as well as I have seen several s***, but this is not what I I want to talk about this topic.

Then you shouldn't even have mentioned it, because now your post just sounds like you want modders to only create mods that you want, and nothing else.