Your Trump Card?

IBN5100

When you're in a heated conflict between you and your foe(s), you find that your character to be losing, what do you do to to turn the tides? Do you cast your ultimate spell? Perhaps you use a scroll? Perhaps a shout?

Talk about your method of flipping the tables upon your foe(s) here.

For me, I would most likely use the combination of the Ethereal shout along with a master destruction scroll such as Blizzard. My enemies won't be able to hit me and I am able to hit them, providing that I time the casting correctly.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my new character is named zoose. he's a buff with long gray hair and a long gray beard. he is a god who is just having fun playing around as a mortal, so when he starts losing he strips off his armor and activates his god-ness aka tgm, and then just dominates.

my new character is named zoose. he's a buff with long gray hair and a long gray beard. he is a god who is just having fun playing around as a mortal, so when he starts losing he strips off his armor and activates his god-ness aka tgm, and then just dominates.

It took me a bit of a while to realize the reference to Zeus. LOL. But I think this one is more awesome:

Poison, strike, poison, strike, poison, strike, etc...

And if I really start to lose I'll use some poisons of paralysis or a potion of invisibility.

I also jump into a lake or river and stay underwater with a potion of waterbreathing. That one was better in Oblivion though, when I could actually make a lot of potions of waterbreathing and attack underwater.

I'm always some kind of alchemist, btw. I mix alchemy with whatever class I use.

Edited by Rennn