is there a magic mod that...

Verinon

I've been searching Nexus and experimenting with different mods that affect the magic system in Skyrim, but have found none that ONLY do these simple things (from character level 1 - 81, and regardless of which perks I have):

1. Increase damage of all destruction spells.

2. Lower magika cost of all spells.

3. Increase magika regeneration rate (in combat, and out).

(some armor bonuses for robes and hoods would be nice too but those top three are the main requests).

---- And that is ALL.

Is there a mod out there that does these things and these things ONLY? Thanks.

I ask because being a mage in Skyrim is practically useless because they are so underpowered. I've tried countless other magic mods but none that fit this simple description.

Frankly, I plot to mod in a necklace that eliminates all Magicka cost as soon as the CK kit comes out. That may sound crazy over-powered, and perhaps it is, but it's what I wind up accomplishing via-enchanting anyway.

Good poin on that, I would download such an amulet! It may still be a bit overpowered because then you could enchant your other gear with anything other than reduction of magicka usage, but hey I'd still download it!

Some dude made a mod which the last time I saw had 65 rings all wearable at same time even when one or two of them was already like putting the player at TGM on :) Edited by nosisab

Frankly, I plot to mod in a necklace that eliminates all Magicka cost as soon as the CK kit comes out. That may sound crazy over-powered, and perhaps it is, but it's what I wind up accomplishing via-enchanting anyway.

Good poin on that, I would download such an amulet! It may still be a bit overpowered because then you could enchant your other gear with anything other than reduction of magicka usage, but hey I'd still download it!

I would use the available slots for various modded enchantments and/or non-combat effects. Finally, a slot for water breathing!

That's one thing I dislike about enchanting in general, really. Even without mods and console commands, one can make their character pretty much unstoppable. If one wants to keep combat challenging, they have to intentionally nerf themselves. When combined with smithing, anyway ^^;

Well, such item is the end of mage build, any fighter can put any master spell from the sleeves and laugh out load at the "how did he this?" face on the foes, but I see your point and agree, it is more than a bit overpowered but who cares? hey I want one of these which give me all those fighting perks I never manage to develop :)

I would use the available slots for various modded enchantments and/or non-combat effects. Finally, a slot for water breathing!

That's one thing I dislike about enchanting in general, really. Even without mods and console commands, one can make their character pretty much unstoppable. If one wants to keep combat challenging, they have to intentionally nerf themselves. When combined with smithing, anyway ^^;

"Slot for water-breathing" this I can also get with! That is one thing I love about that one Dragon priest mask, can't remember his name, but I always carry it with me! It'd be much better if I could put that on any piece of equipment!