Strange noises worldwide

SubjectProphet

I heard these sounds several times, so it's not fake. It's actually happening. Though yet, youtube's videos are mainly fake on this, as they are on practicly everything.

The thing is, I doubt it's religious in connection. It seems the Earth's north pole shifting a lot more than usual. That and the sun is trying to whipe our power grid out by going insane on us. So those could be two causes.

As people we like to look for reasoning of all unexplained events. It is and always has been this way. We have not been a scientifically developed society long enough to have experience with many reoccurring abnormalities and in the grand scheme of things these 'noises' could be something common which happens every say 50000 years so. As modern humans we haven't experienced nearly enough to know what is happening so in a sense we are still a race in its infancy stage. If some of the ancient species like the Coelacanth were capable of advance unique though think of the vast library of extra chronological knowledge we would have about pre-man Earth. I am not worried about anything mysterious because it is out of our control, so if a solar flare destroys our power grid or a meteor removes the planets crust that will be very unfortunate but what could we really do? Solar flares have been recorded to reach the earth before (though we didn't have a grid to worry about) and the sun holds no grudge against us as its just a ball of burning fuel doing its thing :happy: . The earth didn't start spinning the moment man crawled out of the primordial ooze, and it won't stop after we are gone (unless it gets obliterated :laugh: ).

*edit*

Thor, where in Ontario are you to be seeing the Auroras? You have to be much further north than me. By chance are you close to Sudbury or maybe even further (past the 'nothing much to do here' belt :laugh: ). Northern Ontario looks so nice, but the water is almost too cold all the time :tongue: . In the city I suppose I can hardly even see stars so I will have to take a look for the Auroras while up at my farm or cottage. The only colour I have seen in the sky at my cottage has been heat lightning.

We did get hit by a CME (Coronal Mass Ejection) not too long ago....I think that might have something to do with these sounds. I think the scientist in the news clip above got it spot on. We've known for awhile that the Sun was going to go a little more nutty than usual this year. There's normally an 11-12 year minimum before it decides to go maximum again. Last time it happened was 2001 I believe, Sun was extremely active, massive sunspots and tons of CMEs.

I'm just waiting to hear all the conspiracy people say it's HAARP or some other machine that's messing with the atmosphere :P

Edited by Illiad86

I was wondering what that was. When I heard it, I thought someone was cranking up their motorcycle. Except that it didn't sound like any motorcycle I had ever heard, and there was no motorcycle in sight.

Solar flares can be a strong thing; the sun is basically one big nuclear reactor with light and heat as a by-product.

Those solar flares must be pretty intense out there, i can hear it as well some what to in the distance. I'm eager to see if can see any arroras tonight, i heard its pretty intense as well, almost like Skyrim.

If you could hear it you probably could see it.

if only i had a camera

Edited by Thor.

I have a camera. I don't record though. And I hate to give you my channel's name.

Either way, I hear the sounds pretty much everyday. Czech Republic is getting them the worst, so that's where it started.

HAARP is the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. Blamed for a lot of things. Mainly because they send satalites to mess with our solar system. Some say, they can rearange stars around the Earth. Though none of us really know. It's like Area 51, locked down and no one can see anything from the outside. Just without the building. Most of their frequences break the Earth's Ozone layer, messing with the air. But no one does anything about it. I swear they want to blow the Earth up.

Either way, our magnetic field must be acting up again. I feel so... staticy.